RalliArtist

Ralliartist's Build/progress Thread

171 posts in this topic

I had to go to the local mall today for some work gear. Got there early and brought the camera for a few pics. I left the memory card in the computer so i could only get a few pics. It turns out i had to exchange what i bought so i was back there again after the sun went down. So i got some day and night shots.

Also went wingless for the day.

000_00091.jpg

000_0006-Copy.jpg

000_0010-Copy.jpg

000_0005.jpg

100_0638.jpg

(got the empire state building slightly in this one)
100_0648.jpg

100_0655.jpg

Thanks for looking

great pics dude! idk.. it doesnt look right with the stock height and wingless.. just my opinion on that one

Nice pics ryan...love the no wing man.....lol but i have a secret......lets just say keith has moved on ......

great pics dude! idk.. it doesnt look right with the stock height and wingless.. just my opinion on that one

I see from your profile that you're from Florida where there's no snow, and the roads are smooth and flat. My aunt and cousins (one of them has a GG GTS) live in Boca Raton and always tell em how jealous i am of their roads when i'm down there.

Here in NYC, driving is pretty hard on a car with potholes and speed bumps and highways that take 2 years to get paved after they tear up the old asphalt. I'd like to go lower, but i don't want become an AWD snow plow in the winter. IMO being lowered in this area is not a good idea, even if it looks sexy as f***.

@ Keith, WTF is going on?

I see from your profile that you're from Florida where there's no snow, and the roads are smooth and flat. My aunt and cousins (one of them has a GG GTS) live in Boca Raton and always tell em how jealous i am of their roads when i'm down there.

Here in NYC, driving is pretty hard on a car with potholes and speed bumps and highways that take 2 years to get paved after they tear up the old asphalt. I'd like to go lower, but i don't want become an AWD snow plow in the winter. IMO being lowered in this area is not a good idea, even if it looks sexy as f***.

i agreed im in florida now n compared to jersey n nyc the roads get paved like once a month what i seen in my area but anywho im feeling the tail lights n wingless trunk looks nice

are u gona black out your car?

Nice pics. Wish I got the rolled tips. Wana trade? lols

While i cant speak for NY, who told you Florida roads dont have pot holes or speed bumps, or a highway thats still 20 years in the making (and not complete)? South Florida roads suck, for the most part. While i cant speak for the snow part, kinda hard to drive 2 inches from the ground that is flooded with 4 inches of rain.

Great looking shoot tho. Will this be your profile page? if so let me know and il label it as such.

Great pics bro! The last one is sick! The angle and lighting are working perfectly!

Pretty ballin' picks.. Wish I had me a Ralliart.

clean ;]. nice tail light btw lol

nice pics! love those tail lights n ur black ra, i should get those :D

Good shyt man the last picture is my favorite car looks mean like it could eat someone keep it up

Blacked out the chrome ring on the front this weekend

74500_1454709493886_1417789302_30984863_1875309_n.jpg

While i cant speak for NY, who told you Florida roads dont have pot holes or speed bumps, or a highway thats still 20 years in the making (and not complete)? South Florida roads suck, for the most part. While i cant speak for the snow part, kinda hard to drive 2 inches from the ground that is flooded with 4 inches of rain.

Great looking shoot tho. Will this be your profile page? if so let me know and il label it as such.

Blacked out the chrome ring on the front this weekend

74500_1454709493886_1417789302_30984863_1875309_n.jpg

Ralli: the roads are alright, and nice... boca, im in southern broward... in the pines area... and yea you did make a great point about the lowering and stuff.. sorry :/

Carlos: could not have set it better myself

Ralli: wow, im lokving the no chrome on your ralliart... it looks so nice, and looks like it should have came like that

I wanted to focus some attention on the interior so i covered the door panels in black suede and had a Ralliart patch sewn onto the material for the front doors. Next up might be some DI-NOC carbon fiber on the A, B and C pillars.

Front:

100_0679.jpg

Rear:

100_0681.jpg

Headrests:

100_0683.jpg

Wow bro! Looks good man!! Was it a pain getting the suede on the door panels??

im loving it lol

Time for an update.

After some thinking, i've come up with my next set of mods. Once i get my CC bill paid off, i'll start ordering so i'll have them for when the weather gets warmer. These mods will include:

Do-Luck CF trunk

Duraflex Rear windshield spoiler (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-2010-Mitsubishi-Evolution-X-Concept-Roof-Wing-/150473758226?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3ALancer%7CSubmodel%3ARalliart&hash=item2308ef5612#ht_6617wt_900)

A pillar A/F and Boost gauges

UR FMIC & LICP

UR mid-pipe

Powder coat rims

Maybe some 3m di noc CF on the roof

I'd be open to other suggestions if you guys have any

Sweet pics man! Love the composition style of pic 5! The "Worm's eye" view is one of my fav comp styles. :D Keep it up!

Just posting an update with my rexpeed CF duckbill lip which came yesterday.

197807_1597861552598_1417789302_31247365_7933374_n.jpg

189256_1597827671751_1417789302_31247274_1629958_n.jpg

189304_1597828031760_1417789302_31247275_1823159_n.jpg

now that looks fresh as hell man good job. Did you use 3M tape or Epoxy to to get it on

Did this today:

100_0855.jpg

100_0856.jpg

100_0858.jpg

It seems more and more are starting to do this headlight mod, including myself! Looks great along with your HIDs!

What brand and where are your strips from?

And I just noticed your grill lighting, not too bright, looks perfect to me! :thumbup:

I'm loving the look of the duckbill on TB. Your pics made up my mind on getting it

Duckbill looks great!!