Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mk6vdubber

Music? Dj? Why Yes I Am

4 posts in this topic

hey guys, whats up.. just thought i would share this to you guys... i pulled out my mixer and thought.. been awhile since i was doing any mixing or scratches, or even song edits... so i took out that duster and found my old music i did.. and im going to start getting back into djing when i have spare time..

for those who are wondering what kind of music do i do... what kind of music do i scratch and mix? i will mix pretty much anything that would blend well together.. or songs that would have such a great beat behind it, to turn it into what it shouldve been to begin with

i made a reverbnation account so i can start managing my stuff without using myspace and i can allow downloads for those who wants my songs :D

now if theres a song or two that you would like mixed, extended, bass added, additional beats thrown in.. or stuff like that, let me know what songs you would like done. I will see what i can do for you..

my website is: www.reverbnation.com/djbassaholic

my DJ setup currently consists of the following:

Macbook Pro 13 inch 2.4ghz processor with 250gb hard drive

300gb hard drive from Dell Inspiron 531 now being used as external HD

M-Audio Torq xponent mixer

Bose Over The Ear Headphones

M-Audio Studiophile AV-40 Speakers

Sony 5.1 Surround Sound

M-Audio Torq 1.5.3 DJ Software

M-Audio Pro tools

DJay

Garageband

MixMeister Fusion

so thanks for looking at the thread and post your feedback on what you guys think :D! good or bad, its great to hear what the listeners think so i can improve over time

<3 richman. very nice mix. :)

why thank you :D and like i said.. if theres any songs you want done.. lemme know

Nice!