MorphineSeason

Morphineseason's 20-11 Ralliart

169 posts in this topic

So traded in the ol' GTS last week and picked up this with premium package off a friend who works at the dealership. Been a great upgrade so far and can't wait to start modding. Gonna start by throwing on my RA's off the lancer and my 3k fogs this weekend. Enjoy guys

Ra1.jpg

RA.jpg

And one of my friend's 135i and 2011 Evo.

RA-Evo-135i.jpg

Congrats on thud upgrade! Can't wait to see what you do with her!

congrats man!!!! i remember when u said this... glad all went well

Rollin' like a big shot.....nice bro...welcome to boost!

give us some impressions compared to the GTS.

Congrats on thud upgrade! Can't wait to see what you do with her!

Thanks Carlos. Upgrades prob wont be for awhile yet. Gonna save cash till my don't pay for 90 day's ends so Im ahead of payments all the time.

congrats man!!!! i remember when u said this... glad all went well

Lol I remember that we were talking on the shout box! So happy with this thing!

Rollin' like a big shot.....nice bro...welcome to boost!

Boost has been a nice thing, even though I can't stomp on it yet. Car only had 5km when I got it. I have put on just a bit over 200 so far so gotta ways to go before that engine is broken in haha.

give us some impressions compared to the GTS.

Impressions? Um well I can't really compare the two besides maybe the body and fauz cf interior lol. Everything else is new and exciting! AWD, Turbo, leather/cloth recaros. The car just feels and handles alot better than the GTS ever did. I still miss that car but this is a whole new ball game.

are there any improvements with the suspension or just the awd making the handling better

i wish they would give the ralliart their own wheels and better wider tires but you'll probably swap those out soon anyway

Haha baby her to death!

Nice upgrade bro, Congrats!

Congratz man! It's a beauty!

All reviews said that the suspension is improved compared to the GTS the only thing that kills the "turning grip" on this cars are is the factory tire that mitsu use in them. Well that was in the 2009-2010 model, maybe Mitsu decide to upgrade the tires.

I remember a review in where a comparison between a GTS and a RA by a popular car magazine the GTS win in braking and lateral grip and all was thank to the stock RA tires that sucks badly.

Congrats on the upgrade bro!

Lol the tires are the same as what you would get on a GTS so that will be improved once mods start. I already ordered a Boost Pill from AMSand my buddy has a traxtic cable so will be mapping once this engine is broken in a bit. Suspension is deff alot better than that in the GTS I have noticed and that "turning grip" sucks with those ****ty dunlops. I can feel the car loosing grip when with that traction control on. and already went sideways on some icey spots in a parking lot. All on purpose though... :rolleyes:

LMAO... thats sick man xD... im looking up some spots for my evo ;D.. might do a vid or two of em... parking lots with no curbs here (around where i live)... SUCK -.-

So 3k fogs and RA's off the GTS were installed. Pics to follow.

Congrats on the Upgrade!!!

i hate u morph, imma come up there and kick your ass soon :P

So question guys. I have a purple front emblem I painted from an extra grill I bought and have been thinking of throwing it on the RA and removing the rear one and painting it the same. Anyone else diggin the purp'n'black combo? And on that note I have a custom emblem deleted grill off a GTS and the original plastic mesh with the Mitsu diamond if anyone is interested let me know and I will throw pictures up in the Market.

So no opinions on the purple emblems lol?

3Kfogs!

Parkade2.jpg

Went on a photoshoot with a couple fellows from our E-Town group. Got lots to edit but heres a few of em

Parkade1.jpg

Parkade7.jpg

Parkade9.jpg

Parkade3.jpg

Parkade4.jpg

Parkade5.jpg

Parkade6.jpg

Parkade8.jpg

Parkade10.jpg

i think the purple would look real nice. those pictures are awesome too man!

Ya, awesome pics man!

I think the purple would look sweet! You could keep the dark look with your car being black yet have some pop from a purple.

So gonna re-paint the purple emblems and am thinking of just removing the back one and leave just the RA logo. Dip**** at work who just started painting destroyed the paint gun on me so Im not happy with my results.

Threw the eyelids on as well. Here are some picturessss!

Rally5.jpg

Rally4.jpg

Rally3.jpg

Rally2.jpg

Liked this one in BW and Color:

Rally1bw.jpg

Rally1.jpg

Im still waiting on those picture tips bro! Love these shots!

in the b/w and heavy color edit'd photo... it looks like your house is the gingerbread house... LMAO..... but bro that is some SICK shots... sorry to hear about the paint gun....

to me... the ralliart logo next to your purple emblem is throwing off the color a little... idk

lol eff Carlos I keep meaning to do that. I dont have the originals of the photos you liked though so I dont even have the settings saved on lightroom. I gotta start saving the settings more often on ones I have done recently as well.

Spitifre are you talking about on the grill or the bumper? Like I said I think I might just remove the Diamonds on the back kinda liking that look all of a suden, I used to hate the back being naked to! The grill I would love to keep the RA emblem till I can find some Evo style mesh. So if anyone knows where to find that let me know!! The cheap plastic "mesh" has to go. Maybe the house is the gingerbread house. It was Easter diner and the place was filled with WAY to much candy and chocolate! Feel like ass now!