MorphineSeason

Morphineseason's 20-11 Ralliart

169 posts in this topic

Forgot to add this. Buddy just dropped his G8 off at his parents and picked up his Fairlady for the summer. Kinda funny his winter car has more power and torque than this thing haha. Still a sexy car either way.

Fairlady.jpg

lol eff Carlos I keep meaning to do that. I dont have the originals of the photos you liked though so I dont even have the settings saved on lightroom. I gotta start saving the settings more often on ones I have done recently as well.

UGH! Your killing me!

So, all you used was lightroom? You didnt make them into HDR?

UGH! Your killing me!

So, all you used was lightroom? You didnt make them into HDR?

The only one I used CS5 to create an HDR and than throw it in LR3 to do adjustments to was the one I made in color and black and white.

I find the best way to get the efftects I have gotten was taking an over exposed photo. Once your in LR I play with the exposure, turning it down and the recovery,light,darks I max out and than play with the contrast and detail's. Honestly its something I kinda found by playing around without using any courses or knowledge I have of photography and editing. I usually like what I come out with when I do things ways they told me not to in classes lol.

PS: As Im fairly new to the boosted life.. I have been wanting to upgrade my BOV and was wondering what some of you guys think are some good choices. I know alot of guys say get a recirculating blow off valve, but what is the difference between the two?? Sorry newb question...

The only one I used CS5 to create an HDR and than throw it in LR3 to do adjustments to was the one I made in color and black and white.

I find the best way to get the efftects I have gotten was taking an over exposed photo. Once your in LR I play with the exposure, turning it down and the recovery,light,darks I max out and than play with the contrast and detail's. Honestly its something I kinda found by playing around without using any courses or knowledge I have of photography and editing. I usually like what I come out with when I do things ways they told me not to in classes lol.

PS: As Im fairly new to the boosted life.. I have been wanting to upgrade my BOV and was wondering what some of you guys think are some good choices. I know alot of guys say get a recirculating blow off valve, but what is the difference between the two?? Sorry newb question...

Wow just LR? I mean some of those effects are just unreal. Definitely going to keep experimenting!

Ya **** man Im going through my files trying to find anything that's the effect your after that I have saved into LR to see the settings so I can just screen shot and send to ya. Fingers crossed. I usually delete it just cause Im damn near outta room on my external and my main hd so anything to compress a file and save room I do. Time for an upgrade I think.

holy **** love all the pics. specially the parking garage :thumbup:

New little toy for the car. Not really gaining anything other than getting rid of that junky plastic BOV.

IMG_5296.jpg

IMG_5297.jpg

i wanna know what it sounds like on your car :o

Ill take a video with my Flip, But I'm really waiting to throw the Go-Pro on it and go for a spin. Sadly my buddy has it and wont answer his phone. Gonna go snap a picture though right NOW!

BOV in, little tweaking tomorrow to get final adjustments and order the whistle attachment, running at 70/50ish and sounds great. Videos to follow soon.

IMG_5306.jpg

IMG_5298.jpg

Couple pic's from last week when me and my buddy washed the cars... for it to rain 20 mins later.

CarWash5.jpg

CarWash4.jpg

CarWash3.jpg

CarWash2.jpg

CarWash.jpg

Some sweet shots you got there, man!

wow... i actually like the evo with the little wing in silver... looks even more aggressive

Ya, ya know I wasn't a huge fan of it at first but it's grown on me, but I've also hit a wingless faze. Once I drop the RA I think I'll buy a little lip or a duckbill and a single out exhaust, give it a clean look. His evo's looking and sounding alot different now, I'll have to get some shots of his UR exhaust and that lip thats on the front of his ride wasn't actually "on" per say, just kinda stuck it on to take a photo.

i hate u. i hate your wicked awsome fogs, i hate that new BoV, i hate them carbon eyelids.... bascially, i want that on my car. sooo, im going to come up there and steal it.... and make you take pics of my car. and take me out for breakfast the next morning ;)

Are you leaving me your GTS in place?? I need something at least. Well come up next weekend, were probably having a meet so I can get some pictures of your car.

Another note. UR UICP ordered should be here next week... unless canada post goes on strike.

Running your BOV vent to atmosphere will throw off your AFR and make you run rich.

Throw it off even at 50/50?

I contacted GFB's and they said they have never had an issue with the RA running rich, I mean they could be all talk but I would hope this is not true. I know a few people with this BOV who have had nothing but good things to say about it.

I contacted GFB's and they said they have never had an issue with the RA running rich, I mean they could be all talk but I would hope this is not true. I know a few people with this BOV who have had nothing but good things to say about it.

ive heard the same

This was one big reason I bought this BOV after talking to go fast bits and people with this one installed in their RA's and Evo's, blows my mind why they would built a part specific to a car if it did this.. but hey that's life lol. I suppose time will tell, but I have not had any problems with it as of yet and it sounds awesome! Just need the trumpet attachment.

i need to seriously show you how 25lbs of boost sounds with evo stock bov... its atmospheric now LOLOLOL

i wanna hear how this sounds too

ECU is expecting the air to be recirculated. Because you're venting to atmosphere, the ECU will meter out excess fuel, thus running richer.

So finally got my UICP after Canada post being on strike for far to long. I bought this for super cheap off a fellow member on EvoM So for the price I paid I'm happy with it. Nice to get rid of that braided hose junk they put in the car.

UICP2.jpg

UICP1.jpg

so sexy! also with those eyelids, it makes your car look like its stoned.. lmao

but for real, your car is looking really clean and i cant WAIT until the day when i own a ralliart!

congrats on the upgrade bro, and glad you stayed in the lancer family! keep those mods comin!

haha I'm a fan of the eyelids, I wasn't sure at first though but they grew on me. And now that you say that I totally see it haha!!

I deff noticed a difference with that Injen UICP though, nothing spectacular but there is a change. And the BOV is alot louder.

So I got the go ahead from the wife today and will be purcashing the Ultimate Racing 3" single Catback tonight. Can't wait for this to get here. I love the sound of it from hearing it on my bud's EVO. May have to spring for the resonator though, I have a kid that is in the back of the car ALL the time so I don't want anything that will shatter the lill' guys ears.

Exhaust came in today!

had the package to deliver to my wife's parents house but they just missed the drop off attempt, so I called UPS and made up a sob story so they felt bad and came back haha.

I plan on installing this sunday depeding on weather. Cant wait!

Sorry for crappy phone pics:

2011-07-08_20-28-45_901.jpg

2011-07-08_20-27-47_281.jpg