MorphineSeason

Morphineseason's 20-11 Ralliart

169 posts in this topic

What exhaust is that? looks clean :P

Ultimate Racing. My buddy has the same one on his evo, Loved the sound of it. Was suprised sitting in the back seat how it wasn't stupid loud without the resonator, But I may order a mini muffler or resonator anyways having a kid in the back of the car most of the time.

Ultimate Racing Exhaust installed. Tempeted to pick up a mini muffler off the site, It's not stupid loud but with a kid in the back seat it would be more for him and my peace of mind.

UltimateRacing1.jpg

UltimateRacing2-1.jpg

Just some cheap "mods" I did last week to kill some time.

Pillar.jpg

WinglessFoLife.jpg

woo wingless!

Congrats man, she looks great! I'm excited to see what theme you decide to go with... :D

Like the sticker bombed pillars. Nice work on the new ride. whats next?

nice bro love to see other Lancers doing sticker bomb :headbang2:

Congrats man, she looks great! I'm excited to see what theme you decide to go with... :D

I've got the purple emblem up front. Was gonna go with that theme after seeing Vanq's old GTS. Love the look! I really need a duckbill now though. Maybe soon? Anyone wanna buy a spoiler and OEM RA exhaust lol!

Like the sticker bombed pillars. Nice work on the new ride. whats next?

Man, probably not really anything for awhile. I just bought a house so money is very tight right now till I can start saving again. Been looking around for just a simple used X FMIC, swap that out, something cheap I can afford right now haha. And thanks. It what happens on a long weekend at 11pm when Im bored outta my mind!

PS: Glad some guys on here like the wingless ride! 90% of the guys at work are saying it looks to much like a family car now... these guys all drive Corollas and saturns mind you..

I've got the purple emblem up front. Was gonna go with that theme after seeing Vanq's old GTS. Love the look! I really need a duckbill now though. Maybe soon? Anyone wanna buy a spoiler and OEM RA exhaust lol!

I think that'll look sharp. :D I agree about losing the spoiler. Respect the words from people who don't drive minivans and Saturns. :rofl:

Hey, I like the wingless look, forget them and their minivans. Just keep being awesome

Wingless FTW! maybe consider getting a duckbill trunk or something, but if not, straight wingless looks awesome. "simply clean"

looking good man! like where your goin with this! time to lower tho!

PS: you take some crazy photos! wanna take a trip to BC and do a photo shoot haha

looking good man! like where your goin with this! time to lower tho!

PS: you take some crazy photos! wanna take a trip to BC and do a photo shoot haha

Hahaha drive to kananaskis in a couple weeks. I may be there on the weekend for a longboarding/buddys bday trip. And LOTS of photos.

And ya ya ya ya..... I know gotta go lower. Just no funding right now. Maybe pick up some springs but would rather coils.

SO havn't really had the time or $$ for anything new lately. I'm heading to my buddies shop this weekend to fab up a rear tow hook to fill that gap in the ass end after going single out exhaust. Pretty excited for this!

Only new thing on this bitch is blacked out the chrome around the nose and rear reflectors... Finally!

Just some pics from a couple meets we had recently, next up, Snow photos. with the ol' steelies haha (I have been tempted to paint the steelies before I through em on.. I know its pretty riceroni, but was thinking hot pink, purple, blue or white? or just leave em alone... thoughts?)

E-TownMeetOct22nd2.jpg

E-TownMeetOct22nd.jpg

E-TownMeet3.jpg

Nov4thCarMeet.jpg

DerekEvo.jpg

DerekEvo1.jpg

Damn! Nice car man!

Nice pics bro and I say go with Hot pink!

Hot pink steelies are started. Hopefully done before the snow.. Sigh... Well my boss finally got around to cutting the decals I came up with for our group in town here, stuck one on as soon as I got em to show the boys. Sorry its just a phone pic, crappy quality

2011-11-07_07-35-58_686.jpg

I like the decals- ive got a little decal theme on my side window i have the PR and 9GL decal, the bigger PL underneath it and the nurburgring tract on a sticker next to it... but the stickerbombed A-Pillars are really tight. if it went with the personality im trying to go with for the car, i'd prolly do it as well

Ooo i wanna be there for a meet one day if i can make it :D

Ooo i wanna be there for a meet one day if i can make it :D

Do it up bert! The more the merrier! We are having a meet tomorrow I think. Hopefully it snows some, get some nice snowy photos at the meet!

Do it up bert! The more the merrier! We are having a meet tomorrow I think. Hopefully it snows some, get some nice snowy photos at the meet!

I wish bro. But heavy snow storm down here this weekend. Maybe in a few weeks I might be coming up to Edmonton. Wouldn't mind meeting some of the lancer peeps on the way.

where was my invite?!

I wish bro. But heavy snow storm down here this weekend. Maybe in a few weeks I might be coming up to Edmonton. Wouldn't mind meeting some of the lancer peeps on the way.

For sure man. Winter can sure mess up plans!! I wanted to change out my HID lowbeams to 8k's today but its snowing and I really dont want to work in the cold lol. Same goes for my Fogs. My damn passenger side either burned out or something is loose. Havn't even had em a year so hope its a plug issue. And again.. its snowing so I don't want to work on it...

where was my invite?!

COME UP JER!! You usually say NO so I forget to ask now hahaha. jk jk.

On another note I have my intake ready to install, MAYBE I will do that today. We will see how it goes haha.