Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
suburbanlab

Any Techno/house Edm Dj's Or Lovers Out There

5 posts in this topic

Just putting a shout out for the lovers of edm (electronic dance music) None of that garbage ktu ****. The kind of **** where you carry speakers, amp and generators to the middle of nowhere to get down to. The underground. Ill be doing this type of event soon in the linden nj area so anyone interested pm me. No locations will be posted public. Headed out to brooklyn to see one of the worlds best djs, imho, marcel dettman. he will prolly spin for about 3 hrs at least. A real dj set, no cds or sync functions on traktor. Straight vinyl. I am a dj myself. still using vinyl but also traktor. any djs wanna jam hit me up. Check this out. Two of the best djs in the world.

Then an interview

Im a huge fan of trance and anything progressive. my favorite producers are above & beyond, super8 & tab, cosmic gate, simon patterson, sean tyas, and MANY more. favorite song with vocals has to be "above & beyond - alchemy" and non vocals is "fly away (cosmic gate remix)". track of the moment for me right now has to be "sean tyas - lift (skyer remix)"

yooo alchemy is SUCH an amazing song... has some of the most amazing lyrics ive heard to date...

the newest above and beyond album group therapy album is my absolute fav album.. i got over 100 plays on the entire album vs.. scattered ones on dif albums...

every little beat and sun and moon (on that album) is yet another 2 amazing songs... i listen to anything progressive, techno, trance, dubstep, drum and bass <3... or anything that has electronic based or a great beat to it..

fav all time drum and bass is pendulum

pendulum is the best drum n bass! other side, different, both islands, everything haha.

I see you live in florida, do you ever go to Ultra?

honestly, as amazing as the bands are in ultra.. NEVER again will i go there.. the way they set it up completely sucks, same spot every year and the area its in.. horrible parking, how they spread the stages out sucks, and on top of that.. when one person is on while another is.. ughhh cant hear as clear since they are close together.. i would rather spend the money, go to beljium and go to tomorrowland after seeing a video of it on here