Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tat2XL

Mod 2011-Normal, Il 9/24

10 posts in this topic

Alright, here are some pics I snagged from MOD today. It was a long day, but a good day. Met some cool folks, including Hatke14 and his wife (RA Sportback was bangin' too). Sorry if the quality isn't outstanding. I had to shoot with my iPhone because my other camera died on me.

A little cool for most of the day, but no rain during the event itself which was nice. Live band was playing. Tons of vendor booths; AMS, Exedy, NOS, DEVO 2ning, Rockford Fosgate (with the pressure chamber-10,000 watts of power RIDICULOUS) among others. I ended up winning the K&N intake system of my choice via raffle, which is cool because this was going to be my next addition. The guy that won the Dyno shootout had a '92 Eclipse with 580hp.

Also got a nice little swag bag with a MOD 2011 t-shirt, some decals and some other ish. All in all it was a good day. Def going back next year.

MOD2011MODsign.jpg

Getting ready to take the factory tour

MOD2011MitsuNormalHQ.jpg

Factory lobby. This is the last pic I was able to take once inside the building

MOD2011MitsuHQLobby.jpg

Nice lineup of Lancers-some EVOs some GTS

MOD2011LancerLineup.jpg

People's Choice Entry

MOD2011WWEVOX.jpg

MOD2011WWEVOX2.jpg

People's Choice Entry - this guy was running 285/30/19s - The only thing that killed this car for me was the overkill wing in back

MOD2011BlueEVOX.jpg

MOD2011BluEVOX2.jpg

AMS EVOX

MOD2011AMSEVO.jpg

MOD2011BlkEVOX.jpg

MOD2011slvrEVO8.jpg

MOD2011SlvrEVO82.jpg

MOD2011SlvrEVO83.jpg

right-hand driver

MOD2011BlkGTSrhdrv.jpg

RRM Project Outlander Sport

MOD2011RRMOutlanderSport2.jpg

MOD2011RRMOutlanderSport.jpg

Eagle Talon

MOD2011orngtalon.jpg

MOD2011ylweclipse.jpg

MOD2011ylweclipsewhl.jpg

3000GT hardtop

MOD2011Blk3000GThardtop.jpg

MOD2011Blk3000GThardtop2.jpg

swag bag

MOD2011Swag.jpg

Looks like it was a good time. nice pics man. I cant wait for the east coast one.

hey man good pics wish i could have went through the cars but its all good it was great meeting you too my wife and i still had a good time! and man did u see the shot they were getting ready to take when we left and had all their cars parked in a horseshoe i wanted to stop so bad and ask if i could join in lol...

I agree, I was a bit jealous we weren't invited to that little horseshoe, but it looked like they were all evo owners and we might've gotten booed back (just like evolutionM). I am curious as to what that sign on the hood of the silver lancer says.

I agree, I was a bit jealous we weren't invited to that little horseshoe, but it looked like they were all evo owners and we might've gotten booed back (just like evolutionM). I am curious as to what that sign on the hood of the silver lancer says.

Yeah I noticed the horseshoe and I didn't so much want to be in it as much as I wanted to stop and snap a pic for myself :)

but you're right, Matthew, it did look like they were all EVOs so that was possibly why we weren't invited. It also could have been a big group that traveled together.

as for the hood on the silver EVO it said "Functional? Hmmmmmmm..." I believe referring to the hood scoop/vent on the hood itself. possibly functional in assisting the SRI/CAI.

Looks like a fun time. Can't go wrong with a free goodies!

ahhh i seee. if i cannot get my hands on a cheap ralliart/evo hood, i wil need to put a scoop on my hood soon lol. but really, i wont be putting a scoop on.