Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Poncho

Ralliart SRI Or CAI Questions

20 posts in this topic

this is mainly aimed for those who have a ralliart with a CAI or SRI but if u dont have any of this but know about it then cool let me know! Anyways my questions are for a SRI or CAI in the ralliart i have to move my battery...only SRI i have seen yet that doesnt make u move your battery is the UR SRI... now the question is am i supposed to put my battery into my trunk? if so can people shed some light on it for me on how to set this all up for a SRI or CAI i really want some pics also of some of your guys setup with your SRI or CAI and where your battery is and all that! thanks for any help in advance!! not sure where i should have created this at either so if its not in the correct place sorry...

Evo batteries are in the trunk bro.

Evo batteries are in the trunk bro.

ok lol i'll edit it to just Ralliart then

Ima ask some of my boys with ras and see what we can come up with.

Ima ask some of my boys with ras and see what we can come up with.

alright cool let me know and see if you can get some pics for me i know i can buy the AMS Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart Small Battery Kit but thats $199.95 and i would rather save that for something else

I have a INJEN Cai and its awsome only issue is the filter is right nxt to tire wall. so I built a water guard that still has very good air flow so I can still drive in the rain while it stays dr.y

I have a INJEN Cai and its awsome only issue is the filter is right nxt to tire wall. so I built a water guard that still has very good air flow so I can still drive in the rain while it stays dr.y

did u relocate your battery to your trunk or just buy the AMS small battery kit? can i see some pics of the set-up u used for it? thanks!

U don't have to even touch the battery

U don't have to even touch the battery

pics!?

I'm at work so I can't post it but I've got one on my gallery on profile

With most, if not all intakes, you'll need a tune. Otherwise, it'll run like **** and/or get crappy gas mpg.

I've been running this one for about a year now on stock tune: http://forums.evolut...an-70-00-a.html

stock tune? u mean u have been running it without going and getting a tune? and you dont notice a decrease in MPG's or running worse?

stock tune? u mean u have been running it without going and getting a tune? and you dont notice a decrease in MPG's or running worse?

Yes. Meaning my tune is completely stock, lol. I haven't noticed a increase or decrease in gas mileage. I get 19-22mpg in mixed conditions. In all highway, I've gotten as high as 26.897mpg. If you look through the thread, many have done the same. Of course it would be more safe and ideal to actually monitor it's changes in AFR with a wideband.

ok cool this really looks good im reading it and makes me wanna get it all today! :D so i have to order that one piece and then go buy the filter at Autozone sounds too easy! are you running a wideband and monitoring it?

ok cool this really looks good im reading it and makes me wanna get it all today! :D so i have to order that one piece and then go buy the filter at Autozone sounds too easy! are you running a wideband and monitoring it?

Nope. I just went ahead and did it anyway. Like I said, been running it for about a year with no issues. I do plan on getting my wideband installed soon though.

Nope. I just went ahead and did it anyway. Like I said, been running it for about a year with no issues. I do plan on getting my wideband installed soon though.

ok and this thing to order on this link http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getJointLocator&siteid=214857&chapter=&sectionids=0,2453&groupid=2454&subgroupid=12542&make=24&model=Lancer%20evolution&year=2008&catalogid=2&displayCatalogid=0

its already set to the piece i need to order priced at $33.74?

ok and this thing to order on this link http://www.trademoti...playCatalogid=0

its already set to the piece i need to order priced at $33.74?

Yup that's it. Verify in the thread though. It says exactly what to get.

Yup that's it. Verify in the thread though. It says exactly what to get.

well i know i have to order part #14 in the illustration but is it already set to order part #14 on that link or when i order do i have to specify that i need to order part #14?

Ye

well i know i have to order part #14 in the illustration but is it already set to order part #14 on that link or when i order do i have to specify that i need to order part #14?

Yes. If you click View Illustration, you'll see it's part #14: Air Flow Tube.

this is great!!! im gonna do this with my next paycheck for sure! i gotta be able to hear this turbo!!! :D