iceit19

New Dreamconceptz Projectors $499

7 posts in this topic

These ones look like the one kamal is trying to make a GP for. Interesting...

Yeah those ones that are apparently from Malaysia or something right? They look just like the ones kamal posted about but these have the orange reflectors inside the housings. Not too bad! And they also say that they ship from the US.

I have already contacted them to proceed our group buy from them. No reply since butim sure the reflector will come clear as I've heard from other members who purchased items from them that were pictured with orange reflectors but when received it was clear/smoked. Have you looked around the site for the group buy thread? :P

Oh...so is this the same company that you contacted? If it is I'm sorry and I didn't mean t repost but I wasn't sure especially when I saw that these were located in the US. I saw your thread about the group buy...I just got my Taobao projectors in the mail a few days ago. I can't wait to install them but I just gotta wait until my goodies from DDM come!

Nasty looking

its all good! I actually spoke to many of the retailers over in Malaysia and Taiwan but one of them was finally willing to do a price of $490 shipped. If anyone is interested in getting these for cheaper stay tuned to the group buy thread!