Sinestra

Fog Lights Without Headlights

78 posts in this topic

Seems like the post is dormant atm, but i got a question.

Does anyone know if its possible to wire the fog lights to turn on with just the parking lights? I had it like that on my RSX and i loved it.

i am really interested in doing this, but does anybody know how to put together the wires? I know I need to get a add-a-fuse thing, but what do I connect to the end of it? and what amperage of fuse I need to use.  

If anyone that has done this can walk me through it, or have a picture of the wire setup would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

8 hours ago, lancernewbie said:

i am really interested in doing this, but does anybody know how to put together the wires? I know I need to get a add-a-fuse thing, but what do I connect to the end of it? and what amperage of fuse I need to use.  

If anyone that has done this can walk me through it, or have a picture of the wire setup would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎05 at 0:56 PM, martingnz92 said:

Seems like the post is dormant atm, but i got a question.

Does anyone know if its possible to wire the fog lights to turn on with just the parking lights? I had it like that on my RSX and i loved it.

Yes  it is. Pretty much what you can do is bypass the fog light harness at the bumper level and then run power wires to one of the parking lot pins on the headlight. Or you can do an add a circuit like I did to make my DRLs and have them turn on when the car turns on or when you turn your parking lights on.