MROSA91

Mrosa91's Progress - Rolling Shots And Some From A Past Photo Shoot!

392 posts in this topic

Welcome to my thread :)

looks good bro lovin the gold polished exhaust tip its something ive personally never seen

thanks man. I've never seen it either. I like being different went it comes to stuff like that. I'll post a better pic later so you can see the whole thing

Welcome...mods are good so far, keep it up!

Your car looks sick wingless.

looks dope man! how do you like the rear lip? and how much did you get it for?

looks dope man! how do you like the rear lip? and how much did you get it for?

I love my rear lip. honestly I can't stand the way the lancers rear looks stock. The rear lip looks OEM, like it was meant to be there. I went to my Mitsubishi dealer and was like WOW! I really like that haha.

but anyways, it's the ARS rear lip but they don't ship overseas anymore unless your buying in bulk. look up jRox. I got mine from him. He lives in Jersey and ordered a bunch. I don't know if he has anymore. He sells them for $215

Nice pic of Joey's car.

We got the same car in the same month, a year apart lol, can't wait to see the updates.

Nice pic of Joey's car.

We got the same car in the same month, a year apart lol, can't wait to see the updates.

Wicked White FTW!

love the wingless w/the lip....thats what Im leaning towards as well...great work so far!

this will be mine in two weeks. HL1 front lip. I just gotta do a little fiberglass reinforcement work on the back of the lip and bondo work and it'll be good as new. getting it professional painted and im installing it myself.

photo1.jpg

Nice . where did you order the front lip?

Nice . where did you order the front lip?

a fellow lancer owner. he got in a accident so he's parting out his car. getting that lip for $75 and I'm gonna do the fiberglass work. He got some other parts he's trying to sell too.

I don't know if he's on the forums but I'm friends with him on facebook. Thats how I found out about it.

Danny, you do realize Joey took that pic of his own car right?

Getting my front lip sent the end of this week. oh yeahhhh im ready! DIY FTW!

photo.jpg

Good luck on DIY.

so I'm kinda in a situation. Someone help me make my pick!

decisions decisions...$175 with shipping to get my HL1 Lip that needs fiberglass work or pay an extra $40 for the HL2 front lip from jRox thats brand new? jeeeez but everybody and their mother's have the HL2!

Window Visors came in today!

photo1-1.jpg

photo2.jpg

I would pay the extra $40 to get the HL2 plus its new. Also visors look great. :P

If you want, check out my how to on fixing lips.

Make it Nasty Mike....Sick Engine Cover Color..got the same setup except with my Intake installed

I really like your exhaust, something different (and not to mention awesome) How are your 6k's treating you? I got called something rather nasty by a middle aged woman when I drove by here with mine on. Oh well...haha

If you want, check out my how to on fixing lips.

how do I get to it?! I'm still trying to figure out PL

oh ma

I really like your exhaust, something different (and not to mention awesome) How are your 6k's treating you? I got called something rather nasty by a middle aged woman when I drove by here with mine on. Oh well...haha

thanks man i never seen someone do that to the blue tip either. I try to be different with my car. Thats why I went with the HL1 front lip instead of the HL2. I've seen probably what 4 people on here with the HL1. and my 6K's? Love them. got them in my fogs and I see everything. The road glows and so does the side of the road with the fogs. I don't even use my high beams but I do get flashed every now and then from oncoming cars haha.

Mods are looking great especially the gold polished tip! Xxr's will look great on there ! Any performance mods planned?