MROSA91

Mrosa91's Progress - Rolling Shots And Some From A Past Photo Shoot!

392 posts in this topic

better put the projector headlights back on man lol...

I like how your car looks :)

MIKE!!! Finally made it back I see. Yo he has quite possibly the sickest Lancer in CT right now. It's clean and even has VIP at an event in NJ soon. You have to see it in person. I posted another pic of his car in the photogrpahy thread :P

one of my favorites on this site, love that clean b&w look!

lmao i wanna see this now

light_zpsb09d1056.png

Your car looks amazing!

light_zpsb09d1056.png

Wow that actually looks sick. Make sure you reply to Kate lol

Well, I'd say its been a while since I've posted anything so its time for an update! Really not much more i want to do to the car besides maybe a new front lip and get some rear camber arms. But here are the wheels. They were powder coated "translucent copper" over a brushed finished. Matches the interior really well.

photo-3_zps2knzltnh.jpg

photo_zpslodknda3.jpg

Also, i was trying to go for a somewhat "classy" interior so i went with black suede pillars and headliner, wood grain trim and brown leather diamond stitching.

11030642_898102773581100_328409142195456

11012644_882823195109058_230248559927030

11009174_885075334883844_463028445539189

I saw your car on TNE! Good to see there's still some good builds out there. Looks great man

Mike shit is bananas! I love it. Can't wait to sit next to your car at a show. We can show off our new stuff!

Finally got a few rolling shots!

IMG_8217_zps5cfnf1qy.jpg

IMG_7992_zpscjmeazxn.jpg

IMG_8014_zpswnf9fhw4.jpg

11947922_927671667304050_813100369022166

Also, heres a few shots from a photoshoot I did two weekends ago

IMG_7715%20copy_zps9u0npad0.jpg

IMG_7711%20copy_zpsrzbxgpbl.jpg

IMG_7703%20copy_zpspgghtrzn.jpg

IMG_7779%20copy_zpssig8fhs6.jpg

car is absolutely amazing. where did you get the tails from??? i want LED but i like the lancer stlye lights as is. you seem to have found the happy medium.

car is absolutely amazing. where did you get the tails from??? i want LED but i like the lancer stlye lights as is. you seem to have found the happy medium.

Thanks man! and here you go! I just recently got rid of them because I missed the OEM tails but i did have these same LED one's for about 3 years and never had an issue with them. I loved them but I was kind of pushing away from the black and white theme. Needed the red back haha

http://www.ebay.com/itm/08-14-MITSUBISHI-LANCER-EVO-X-LED-TAILLIGHTS-BLACK-/191646183179?fits=Model%3ALancer&hash=item2c9f00af0b&vxp=mtr

Thanks man! and here you go! I just recently got rid of them because I missed the OEM tails but i did have these same LED one's for about 3 years and never had an issue with them. I loved them but I was kind of pushing away from the black and white theme. Needed the red back haha

http://www.ebay.com/itm/08-14-MITSUBISHI-LANCER-EVO-X-LED-TAILLIGHTS-BLACK-/191646183179?fits=Model%3ALancer&hash=item2c9f00af0b&vxp=mtr

see i minda like them as is so i can see myself in the same boat as you haha. thanks for the link!

Mike making me look bad :P

Well guys, my car is officially gone. Can't say I'm not gonna miss the car but part of getting older means sometimes you can't always have what you want... It was my first "big" purchase so it was a little hard to get rid of it and see it go but its for better reasons. Time to be payment free for a little bit. Grateful for all the awesome people I've met in the past five years and glad I got a chance to be a part of such a big crew like Clean Culture and CT Lancers. At least I got some trophies to remember it! Pretty happy with how my car turned out in the end and appreciate everyone who followed the progress of my car! 

25 minutes ago, MROSA91 said:

Well guys, my car is officially gone. Can't say I'm not gonna miss the car but part of getting older means sometimes you can't always have what you want... It was my first "big" purchase so it was a little hard to get rid of it and see it go but its for better reasons. Time to be payment free for a little bit. Grateful for all the awesome people I've met in the past five years and glad I got a chance to be a part of such a big crew like Clean Culture and CT Lancers. At least I got some trophies to remember it! Pretty happy with how my car turned out in the end and appreciate everyone who followed the progress of my car! 

Sad to see you leave the Lancer scene, and I've only been here myself for a little while haha. Good luck with all the cars in the future, and keep us updated! 

One question that's been bugging me since I thought you left the forums though - which steering boss is that? I see loads of Generic Mitsubishi 'universal' ones for like £20 on eBay over here but I'm guessing like most things ours is a special fit? 

Sometimes you need to move on. I'm in the same boat. Looking for something new to start with now. What do you have in mind on getting now?