KDMShark

Server Upgrade

6 posts in this topic

So as a lot of you have noticed Project Lancer has been pretty sluggish and thats because our server could not handle the strain we were putting on it. So late last night I decided to upgrade our server to a new and much faster server to be able to handle our traffic here. As always I need you all to let me know if there are any issues with the site after switching to the new server and enjoy the faster speeds!

Def notable increase in speed, with the shoutbox, posting, and just opening links on the site! Great upgrade

i like it josh, super quick... and i did find a bug.. idk if anyone else is having the same problem i am, but when i try to post pictures, the box to enter the link in doesnt appear for me

ya its a lot faster

I am having problems with the layout on the iPhone to where everything goes off screen so you can't see it .

i like it josh, super quick... and i did find a bug.. idk if anyone else is having the same problem i am, but when i try to post pictures, the box to enter the link in doesnt appear for me

what browser are you using? cause that could be the issue?