MR973

Va Meet

100 posts in this topic

I've been seeing a lot of people from Va lately but we all scattered. As of right now, there's 7 of us in the Norfolk area and counting. I would like to find a good day and time to attempt a meet that is within reach of all Va Lancers. Let me know what you guys/gals think.

I'm game. I've got a yorktown ammo onload scheduled followed by an underway, but any time after the 23rd should be good for me.

Me and rio5ca live up north near the Maryland and D,C border! It's a 4 hour drive down to va beach without traffic. There is a beneficial car meet up by nova. It's called Cars for a Cause and here is a description of it. Maybe we can all meet up there?

We want to invite you and your car to come out and help us fight Cancer. The funds collected will be split into 2... half will go to the children's hospital in DC, and the other half will go to help a 4 year old lil girl name Isabel and her medical bills. she was just diagnosed with a non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma and is receiving treatment at children's national medical center in DC.

Link -

aw man id love to participate in taht but I will be in upper PA during those dates for MOS reclass for the Army :(

Hmmm...have to find a good date for everyone.

I'm game. I've got a yorktown ammo onload scheduled followed by an underway, but any time after the 23rd should be good for me.

When do you leave?

Hmmm...have to find a good date for everyone.

When do you leave?

heading to yorktown on the 12th of march.

O ok

lets get something rolling for this! :)

As you see, no one comes on PL from Va. Tough crowd out here

I want to go! :( I hope to meet some of y'all when I get back from deployment. And Mike, think we are long over due for some sushi!

Yeah only a handful which includes us three. But if u all wanna meet up just say when.

I'll see what I can do when I get back

February 2013 anyone? Haha...

I'm around the Nova area :P va beach is such a far drive!

that drive isnt that bad its just boring....straight line all the way there pretty much...sometimes its nice just to get out of your own area for awhile.

What part of Nova? I liked the drive up to Maryland, that was pretty nice.

i am down for meeting up just let me know as long as i dont have duty i should be good get out of work everyday by 1400 or so if not on duty and i dont ever really do anything on the weekend enless i get really bored i will look foward to meeting up.

depending on the date (paintball takes up 99% of my weekends) id be down for a VA meet

I'm coming home from school this week and will be able to ride on up to VA once i'm all settled back in.

I'm going to springfest this weekend too, if anyone wants to meet up there.

I'll be back in the area by Thursday the latest. Good to see some more active people in the area

I'm coming home from school this week and will be able to ride on up to VA once i'm all settled back in.

I'm going to springfest this weekend too, if anyone wants to meet up there.

dang youre actually going? i might stop by really late after work depending on what time i leave

dang youre actually going? i might stop by really late after work depending on what time i leave

Yeah, I'm rolling up with a big crew from my hometown and it's only $5 for spectators.

oh thats cool man. sucks that i cant be actually there for the show. youre not showing though?

I'll be heading out to Springfest. Leaving now

got f*cked over by my co-workers so i ended up staying late so i couldnt even attend the show. anyone took pics?