PURRfect

No More Ralliart, Hello Evo!

448 posts in this topic

aw man, i never noticed your recent posts on this thread until now and got excited to see the outcome of the coilover installation only to find out that that won't happen anytime soon :( hope they get it back to you and in better shape sooner than expected!

Car parts :)

20150318_173523.jpg

Car parts :)

20150318_173523.jpg

Too bad you don't have your car to put them on. :sofa:

Too bad you don't have your car to put them on. :sofa:

I'll be looking at an Evo before installing any of these ;) If the deal is good, I'm trading my RA :D It'll probably be by the end of next month.

You won't get it.

You won't get it.

Pshhh. You crazy! People didn't think I could be paying less than $25k for a new RA. With the help of my now ex, I'm only paying $24k total. That's including tax and tags. I'm only financing at almost $20k ;)

I'm pretty sure I could get at least $18k for my Ralliart. I still owe $8k, so that's $10k towards a used evo. If an evo is listed at less than $30k, I'll be financing at a lower amount than I currently am. :D

That's my plan!! :);)

Pshhh. You crazy! People didn't think I could be paying less than $25k for a new RA. With the help of my now ex, I'm only paying $24k total. That's including tax and tags. I'm only financing at almost $20k ;)

I'm pretty sure I could get at least $18k for my Ralliart. I still owe $8k, so that's $10k towards a used evo. If an evo is listed at less than $30k, I'll be financing at a lower amount than I currently am. :D

That's my plan!! :);)

You know I'm only giving you a hard time.

good luck I tried doing the same most I got offered for my RA was 9000. Its an 09 but still

good luck I tried doing the same most I got offered for my RA was 9000. Its an 09 but still

Thanks. Yeah I'm fine walking out of there without a deal. Every oil change has been done at my dealership and is on record. I've been going to the same dealership since July 2007 when I leased my 08 GTS. 8 years of seeing everyone there every 3-5k miles. Lol

Thanks. Yeah I'm fine walking out of there without a deal. Every oil change has been done at my dealership and is on record. I've been going to the same dealership since July 2007 when I leased my 08 GTS. 8 years of seeing everyone there every 3-5k miles. Lol

Yeah hopefully you get a good deal me im looking at an STI i know its imposible considering i carried over some from my last car and no down payment at all lol but i will keep mine for my future daily but im leaning towards an STI in the future

MAJOR UPDATE!!!! For those who haven't seen it on Facebook or IG...... I traded in Sterling (sad to see him go) for a brand new 2015 Evo MR! :)

Long story short, I'm leasing to own. My payments for my Evo are less than the payments were for my Ralliart. 3 years, and at the end of those 3 years, I'll have very little left to owe. I could either pay it outright, or finance. Payments will be SUPER low if I finance. Trust me people.. if they want your business, they'll work with you and give you what you want. As long as it's not stupidly ridiculous. I had the mindset of not wanting higher payments and was ready to walk until I got the deal I wanted.

Sad part is, I traded my Ralliart as is. With that being said, it was a deal of a lifetime that I couldn't pass up. Even though I literally just installed my blue LED fog lights in my Ralliart last week. Lol.

I'm not going to do much to my Evo. Keeping the engine stock. Only performance upgrade would be catback exhaust. It's so damn quiet right now! I'll do little things here and there. Still need to get my retrofit done by AKretrofits. It'll definitely happen by summer. I'll be purchasing LED tails, LEDs (Interior, fog, and parking), and other very minor changes.

P.S. No Plasti Dip will be on my Evo! :) I've officially graduated!

ONTO THE PICS!!!

LED's that I purchased for my Ralliart. I had the blue parking LEDs and blue fog light LEDs in my Ralliart when I traded it in. :( I didn't install the reverse light LEDs, so I will be putting them in the Evo.

leds.jpg

Here they are in my Ralliart..

bluefogs.jpg

ANNNND HERE WE GOOOO!!

20150409_172923.jpg

evo%2001.jpg

evo%2002.jpg

Whoa! That's awesome love the blue!

MAJOR UPDATE!!!! For those who haven't seen it on Facebook or IG...... I traded in Sterling (sad to see him go) for a brand new 2015 Evo MR! :)

Long story short, I'm leasing to own. My payments for my Evo are less than the payments were for my Ralliart. 3 years, and at the end of those 3 years, I'll have very little left to owe. I could either pay it outright, or finance. Payments will be SUPER low if I finance. Trust me people.. if they want your business, they'll work with you and give you what you want. As long as it's not stupidly ridiculous. I had the mindset of not wanting higher payments and was ready to walk until I got the deal I wanted.

Sad part is, I traded my Ralliart as is. With that being said, it was a deal of a lifetime that I couldn't pass up. Even though I literally just installed my blue LED fog lights in my Ralliart last week. Lol.

I'm not going to do much to my Evo. Keeping the engine stock. Only performance upgrade would be catback exhaust. It's so damn quiet right now! I'll do little things here and there. Still need to get my retrofit done by AKretrofits. It'll definitely happen by summer. I'll be purchasing LED tails, LEDs (Interior, fog, and parking), and other very minor changes.

P.S. No Plasti Dip will be on my Evo! :) I've officially graduated!

ONTO THE PICS!!!

LED's that I purchased for my Ralliart. I had the blue parking LEDs and blue fog light LEDs in my Ralliart when I traded it in. :( I didn't install the reverse light LEDs, so I will be putting them in the Evo.

leds.jpg

Here they are in my Ralliart..

bluefogs.jpg

ANNNND HERE WE GOOOO!!

20150409_172923.jpg

evo%2001.jpg

evo%2002.jpg

I just wanted to let you know. I still hate you. :sofa::wub:

Whoa! That's awesome love the blue!

Thanks! Me too! ;)

I just wanted to let you know. I still hate you. :sofa::wub:

I'll let ya drive it if you're in Philly / Jersey :D

Driving an automatic evo sounds boring :P

Thanks! Me too! ;)

I'll let ya drive it if you're in Philly / Jersey :D

You have yourself a deal.

Driving an automatic evo sounds boring :P

Lol don't be jealous :) I just can't wait to launch it. ;) I'm babying it right now breaking him in. :)

was a lovely lookin RA and that is a SWEET AZZZZ EVO! I think i'm going to trade my ES up for an Evo...so tempting.

.......nice trade... Love the new ride....

Cant wait to see what your going to do with it, your Ralliart was AWESOME!

sad that you had to get rid of your ralliart parts..... Wished I was close by, could of buy them off you and give you the stock ones....lol

was a lovely lookin RA and that is a SWEET AZZZZ EVO! I think i'm going to trade my ES up for an Evo...so tempting.

Thanks! ;) do it! What's the worse that can happen?!

.......nice trade... Love the new ride....

Cant wait to see what your going to do with it, your Ralliart was AWESOME!

sad that you had to get rid of your ralliart parts..... Wished I was close by, could of buy them off you and give you the stock ones....lol

Thanks!! :) Well I have all my stock parts. Lol. I wasn't expecting to walk out of there with an Evo, that's why I didn't put it back to stock before I walked in. But to have lower payments for my Evo than I had for my Ralliart is worth more than the MAYBE $3k I'd get back :D Edited by PURRfect

Makes it even more crazy is that it's blue. And judging by what you did with a Silver RA making it all blue then the blue on this will BLOCK OUT THE SUN!!

nice man i cant to see the upgrades on this!

Since you got rid of this, and started a new thread for your evo, (still jealous btw) I'm going to lock this one. Have fun with the new adventure Melissa.