PURRfect

No More Ralliart, Hello Evo!

448 posts in this topic

Totally forgot to congratulate you on the new ride

Soooo I plasti-dipped a few things. Some of you may have seen my pics on fb already. I did the front chrome ring, front emblem, hood scoop, side markers, window trim, 3rd brake light, back emblem, and rear reflectors. :D I'm pretty happy with it, but the hood scoop I kinda messed up on so I gotta redo it soon.

15780542_large.jpg

15780570_large.jpg

15780525_large.jpg

15780531_large.jpg

15780529_large.jpg

AND FINALLY: FINISHED :D

15780567_large.jpg

15780569_large.jpg

looks good.

Looks awesome mel. question, how did you manage to get your rear window trim off. i always feel like im breaking the clips on mine.

Looks awesome mel. question, how did you manage to get your rear window trim off. i always feel like im breaking the clips on mine.

Damn I didn't even see this til now. Lol. I just put the window down, gripped it and wiggled it. It came out pretty easy for me ;)

Jesus, seems like a lot of work taping off the hood scoop, when you could remove some nuts and take it out in a minute or so.

Edit: It looks good btw.

^ lol. how many coats did you do on the rear reflectors and side reflectors? I'm gunna black out mine soon.

excellent prep work! im jealous u got a ra! i want one soo bad none out here yet...

Jesus, seems like a lot of work taping off the hood scoop, when you could remove some nuts and take it out in a minute or so.

Edit: It looks good btw.

I looked under the hood, and I removed the 2 bolts visible, but then there's a heat shield? Idk what they call it..... There's plugs that I used a flat head to try and take em out, but I didn't wanna break it. So I just decided to tape it since I was taping my front anyway. Took a long time, though. And thanks!! :D

^ lol. how many coats did you do on the rear reflectors and side reflectors? I'm gunna black out mine soon.

I did 4 ;)

Would be pretty funny if you drove like that with all the garage bags n newspapers all over haha but looks so much better now Mel.

Looks really good!! Very clean!

Got some decals. :)

15828960_large.jpg

15828962_large.jpg

Sharp!

Looks good! Like the decals! Very clean.

^^Thanks :D

Just thought I'd put this up.

I took off the StickerNerd.com sticker and took off the periods at the end of "fresh." and "daily driven." I think it gives it a cleaner look. Let me know what you guys think. I have double of all of them, I may be rearranging them if I get tired of the way they look now. I had it layed out on the table nice, but forgot how I had it when I went to put them on the other day LOL

Here it is now:

15834683_large.jpg

Looks good. I bet it'd look better on a tinted window tho lol

Alright guys and gals ;) I would like for any imput on possibly my next Plastidip project. I'm using Plastidip because if I don't like it, I'll just peel it off.. I could spend money to get my rims powdercoated, but to be honest, I do like taking the cheaper, Plastidip, route...

There's a newer Plastidip product called "Blaze Blue". I love how it looks in the video Dipyourcar has on YouTube, but I'm not too sure how it would look. Being that I have black Plastidip on a few exterior parts, should I just go with the black Plastidip for my stock rims, or do the Blaze Blue. I think the Blaze Blue would look good on Apex, but I'm not too sure how it would look on mine, with a few things being Plastidipped in black. If I do end up doing Blaze Blue on my rims, I'll most likely be doing the front and back Mitsu emblems as well.

Here is the video Dipyourcar has on Blaze Blue...

I have blue city lights that I'll be putting in sometime soon, but being that it's a different shade of blue, I'm not sure how the rims would look with them.

Any input would be appreciated. :)

Blaze blue.... be unique :thumbsup:

Well as most of you know from my facebook, I plastidipped my rims Blaze Blue ;) Let me know what you guys think..

After the first coat.

400522_410089235706044_1696372441_n.jpg

Last coat.

527234_410145702367064_1272768472_n.jpg

And on the car :)

562941_410156112366023_1371131551_n.jpg

Also put my blue city lights in. I had ordered those fake fender vents from Rainbow Pen last month, put those on today also. :)

Hmm. I kinda like that blue. It's refreshing to see something different. Tint, lower and remove the wing though, lol!

lol I never comment on here cause FB is easier, but this looks SO SICK!!! I love you doing something different.

I'd hit it, twice.

Really blue :P I do like the first coat tho :D

Hmm. I kinda like that blue. It's refreshing to see something different. Tint, lower and remove the wing though, lol!

Thanks :) Tints are next, tein springs I'm hoping I can talk my bf into getting them before the year ends, lol. He hates that I wanna lower it, even on springs. I'll probably keep the wing lol. I've always been a fan of it.

lol I never comment on here cause FB is easier, but this looks SO SICK!!! I love you doing something different.

Haha thanks :D

I'd hit it, twice.

;) haha!

Really blue :P I do like the first coat tho :D

:P Yea it's weird how it looks more like a teal for the first coat..

Forgot to add I got my Blox shift knob in the mail yesterday. :)

15907511_large.jpg