PURRfect

No More Ralliart, Hello Evo!

448 posts in this topic

Oh now that just sexy!

Looks good! Def drop and tints in order. Not too big fan of the vents though lol and sweet shift knob!

Well as most of you know from my facebook, I plastidipped my rims Blaze Blue ;) Let me know what you guys think..

After the first coat.

400522_410089235706044_1696372441_n.jpg

Last coat.

527234_410145702367064_1272768472_n.jpg

And on the car :)

562941_410156112366023_1371131551_n.jpg

Also put my blue city lights in. I had ordered those fake fender vents from Rainbow Pen last month, put those on today also. :)

Forgot to add I got my Blox shift knob in the mail yesterday. :)

15907511_large.jpg

That color you went with on the rims is incredibly unique! Looks great tho!

I have seen the blox shift knobs before! They are ballin! Where did you buy this one from? Im mad interested in the neochrome one

ALSO, can you take pics of it installed? I really wanna know the height of this thing. Thanks!

That color you went with on the rims is incredibly unique! Looks great tho!

I have seen the blox shift knobs before! They are ballin! Where did you buy this one from? Im mad interested in the neochrome one

ALSO, can you take pics of it installed? I really wanna know the height of this thing. Thanks!

Thanks! :)

Here's the link for the shift knob: http://www.speedelement.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2613&category_id=346&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=38

$59 free shipping, took 2 days to get to my place in NJ from CA.

I'll take pics later today of it installed. I thought maybe I'd have to trim the stem down, thinking maybe the Blox knob would be too short, but it sits flush. I was debating between the Neo Chome or the Electric Blue one I got, but I figured, blue rims, blue parking lights; I'll stay with blue :) Glad you like it! And it's SUPER heavy btw!

Here's the link for the shift knob: http://www.speedelem...emart&Itemid=38

I'll take pics later today of it installed. I thought maybe I'd have to trim the stem down, thinking maybe the Blox knob would be too short, but it sits flush. I was debating between the Neo Chome or the Electric Blue one I got, but I figured, blue rims, blue parking lights; I'll stay with blue :) Glad you like it! And it's SUPER heavy btw!

Sweet. Yeah post some pictures, I bought the AMS one and it was too high bc of shape of it.

if this sits nice like the leather one i have, then im deff purchasing one.

I too really wanna see pics of this installed with a couple different angles! I really like it! How do you remove the stock shift knob?

I too really wanna see pics of this installed with a couple different angles! I really like it! How do you remove the stock shift knob?

The shift knob literally just screws off.. Twist it with a bit of force to the left and it'll start unscrewing.

Where's the pics?! I want to order one like right now! lol

Forgot to add I got my Blox shift knob in the mail yesterday. :)

15907511_large.jpg

PM me on fb where you got that

Here's the link for the shift knob: http://www.speedelem...emart&Itemid=38

Read a little more and you find the answer! :D

The shift knob literally just screws off.. Twist it with a bit of force to the left and it'll start unscrewing.

Where's the pics?! I want to order one like right now! lol

Alright alright! Lol! I didn't too much time before work to snap different angle pics, but here's 2. If you want, I'll take some more tomorrow. I'll take some from farther away.

It looks like there's a scratch on it... But I'm pretty sure it's not, lol. I'll have to take a close look at it tomorrow lol

15909552_large.jpg

And this is how far down it was able to go, no thread visible. :)

15909555_large.jpg

The only thing is it's hotter to the touch than the stock leather knob. It's not burning hot, but on a sunny day, it gets pretty hot.

OH MY GOD we see a hand :o LOL **** is sexy blue lookin baller!

Alright alright! Lol! I didn't too much time before work to snap different angle pics, but here's 2. If you want, I'll take some more tomorrow. I'll take some from farther away.

15909552_large.jpg

And this is how far down it was able to go, no thread visible. :)

15909555_large.jpg

The only thing is it's hotter to the touch than the stock leather knob. It's not burning hot, but on a sunny day, it gets pretty hot.

WORD. It looks amazing! Definitely copping one tonight! Thanks for the pic... oh and use a sunshade for the windshield! lol

OH MY GOD we see a hand :o LOL **** is sexy blue lookin baller!

LOL yea I was on my way to work haha! Not my fav wardrobe :P Pink t-shirt and black pants lol

Spent like 3 hours cleaning my car today ;) Outside wash, inside vacuum and wipe down. Ordered some Ralliart seat belt shoulder pads off eBay for $10. Put them on. :)

61442541882194483277385.jpg

pfft, where's the pics of the driver :P

On facebook RDub :P and nice RalliArt seatbelt shoulders...I wanna ride

Lol Ray, only certain people get the good pictures :) Chris knows ;) Haha!

Thanks Ed!

Lol Ray, only certain people get the good pictures :) Chris knows ;) Haha!

Wat.

I get the good pics that is all :) BTW, I need some more missy you're slacking HARDCORE.

I have her on fb lol

You want to clean my car ? :)

Just wanted to update. I purchased a lil somethin somethin. Nothing major, but it's my first mod under the hood. ;) I'm not saying exactly what it is, but expect a lil update soon :D

screenshot2012102603013.png

Just wanted to update. I purchased a lil somethin somethin. Nothing major, but it's my first mod under the hood. ;) I'm not saying exactly what it is, but expect a lil update soon :D

screenshot2012102603013.png

can i guess what it is?

:harhar:

Judging by the weight, it's probably an intake?