AutoCity

Illusion Body Kit W/ New Installed Pics

25 posts in this topic

Not a lot of people liked our take on the Illusion rear bumper for the 08+ Lancer. So about 2 weeks back we decided to scrap the illusion rear and swap it out for the much more popular evo-x style on the full Illusion Kit. Here's a recent project we had with one of our local customers. Check out the new set up for the Illusion body kit.

**After a few additions we'll be filming a short edit with his car. Edit coming soon!!!**

Product Page Link: 2008+ Lancer ITZ Illusion Body Kit

2008-Lancer-Illusion-Body-Kit1.jpg

2008-Lancer-Illusion-Body-Kit3.jpg

imo the rear is what made the car, not the skyline boxy front end.. and what ever happened to that project out in cali u had me ship that kit for.. i was hoping there would eventually be pics xD

would look dope in blue too man nice

would look dope in blue too man nice

Look up the user name "drake123.." idk type in drake and find the user with a bunch of numbers. He has this rear bumper, well used to, in blue.

imo the rear is what made the car, not the skyline boxy front end.. and what ever happened to that project out in cali u had me ship that kit for.. i was hoping there would eventually be pics xD

Here's a couple shots of his car..

Illusion-Lancer-Matte-Black-1.jpg

Illusion-Lancer-Matte-Black-3.jpg

I just added the Illusion rear to the product page as an optional choice when purchasing. Also we can mix and match any components to make custom body kit packages.

Kit definitely looks better on that Apex one. However, he killed it on Stock wheels. Really killed it.

Kit definitely looks better on that Apex one. However, he killed it on Stock wheels. Really killed it.

we're doing wheels & a hood within the next couple weeks on this car. then we're making a short video edit.

Edited by AutoCity

we're doing wheels & a hood within the next couple weeks on this car. then we're making a short video edit.

Cool. Ill hold my opinion till the car gets some nice wheels. But the kit looks pretty spot on, specially the rear wtih the black offset.

On a side note, Joe did you get my email about my hood questions?

I like the new front bumper. Very Skyline-ish. Just kinda wish there was mesh or something to cover up all the open spots, and can fog lights even work with this kit?

I like the new front bumper. Very Skyline-ish. Just kinda wish there was mesh or something to cover up all the open spots, and can fog lights even work with this kit?

Mesh is easy to come by and make fit in those gaps. And im assuming youd have to epoxy the fogs into those slots. But they should work.

Look up the user name "drake123.." idk type in drake and find the user with a bunch of numbers. He has this rear bumper, well used to, in blue.

nice man thanks i like this rear bumper, may get it

very very nice joe! glad to see my old kit came to good use joe... glad to see people are using it :D

Doooooooo like the front bumper, debating on this or GT kit....

There is a mesh in the openings in closing the side vent In front of the wheels, I have yet to find fog lights that fit. I am looking for wheels but for factory it doesn't look to bad

does anybody know which rear diffuser that is?

does anybody know which rear diffuser that is?

Not a diffuser. Its part of the kit.

really hmmm...i meant the roof defusser

Roof diffuser was oem through the Mitsubishi accessories catalog at time of purchase

The roof diffuser is oem as a dealer installed accessory

On your website it says $195 plus shipping for just the front bumper. How much for the front bumper shipped to 10570?

On your website it says $195 plus shipping for just the front bumper. How much for the front bumper shipped to 10570?

$345 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states =]

$345 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states =]

I've been thinking about picking up the GT Concept rear. I got quoted $375 shipped via email, but I thought y'all gave us a PL Discount?

Damn, I love that front end. This may be my next mod.