Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Enthusiast

M.o.d. 2012 Pics

7 posts in this topic

If you read Dayday's topic about Mitsubishi Owners Day the you heard about MOD going on in Dallas this Sat. I'm responding back about the event. It was pretty good and they had a bunch of dope cars out ranging from 3000gt's to 704whp Evo IX and everything in between; GTS, RAs, Eclipse, Galants, and even a random Supra. Not as many people as I thought were gonna be there were there but it was still pretty chill and a cute model would post up on your car for pics. It was a pretty legit event with free hot dogs and snow cones and hella mitsu's. I can't wait for next year and it's definitely worth the drive from San Antonio if you have people to cruise with. Drove down with 4 other lancers and it was a nice little cruise. It's pushing 1am here and I gotta get up for work but I'll post some pics from this Sat tomorrow. If anyone reads this and went as well post some pics you took and maybe next year we'll have a bigger turn out. It was legit!

If you read Dayday's topic about Mitsubishi Owners Day the you heard about MOD going on in Dallas this Sat. I'm responding back about the event. It was pretty good and they had a bunch of dope cars out ranging from 3000gt's to 704whp Evo IX and everything in between; GTS, RAs, Eclipse, Galants, and even a random Supra. Not as many people as I thought were gonna be there were there but it was still pretty chill and a cute model would post up on your car for pics. It was a pretty legit event with free hot dogs and snow cones and hella mitsu's. I can't wait for next year and it's definitely worth the drive from San Antonio if you have people to cruise with. Drove down with 4 other lancers and it was a nice little cruise. It's pushing 1am here and I gotta get up for work but I'll post some pics from this Sat tomorrow. If anyone reads this and went as well post some pics you took and maybe next year we'll have a bigger turn out. It was legit!

Come to the one in Cali !