bfresh

TANABE NF210 Lowering Springs

7 posts in this topic

Tanabe-Nf210-Lowering-Springs.jpg

Description:

The 2008+ Mitsubishi Lancer Tanabe NF210 Lowering Springs features a tasteful drop, and produces the best overall ride quality and comfort for a performance lowering spring. The lowered stance of the NF210 gives the car an elegant pose, while the spring rates, which are only slightly raised (up to 5% over stock) retain factory ride quality settings. These Tanabe Lowering Springs are extremely popular with luxury tuned vehicles, as well as those with larger diameter wheels that want to eliminate fender gap, but maintain excellent driveability while reducing the risk of damage to wheels that is associated with stiffer suspensions.

*2008+ Mitsubishi Lancer Tanabe NF210 Lowering Springs

*1.1" Front Drop

*0.9" Rear Drop

Purchase Links:

SpeedCorps or AutoCityImports

Alright I just picked these up this last weekend and got them installed on saturday. Cost me around $200 and free for install cause its soooo easy... :beerchug: except for those pesky rusty sway bar end links that require an impact gun. Took me about 9hrs of off and on work to get my garage warm enough to work in (13degrees outside), then three hours to get it done, with some time in there for distractions.

So far I'm pretty happy. I was done with the bouncy teins. I love the look of the teins but I just couldn't handle it anymore. I have a 1hr commute each way, and most morning my coffee would spill several times, even if I was careful. Let alone my bulging neck muscles that I've developed. The ride is much improved, still feel more then I would think the stock would show, but it's much softer then the teins. No more harsh jerks. The drop is still pretty reasonable. About one a three quarters fingers for both front and back. but we'll see if it settles any. I still like the drop, despite coming from the teins, but your not gonna get a hellaflush award with these.

picture019c.jpg

picture014er.jpg

picture015kn.jpg

picture017l.jpg

picture018te.jpg

Those pics are after running through the car wash twice. Only takes two miles for your car to get that dirty during winters in MN.

Nice write up bro.. I was waiting for someone to install these. Good looks.

The drop isnt all that though.

he cant really lower it more given where he lives at the moment. When he moves to Cali that might be a different story

TBH no the drop isn't all that. But Minnesota roads are crap everywhere. Most people have potholes and we do too, but we get buckling of the roads everywhere, and its bumpy as hell. I'm gonna try to throw my rims on tonight to get some opinions on those. Currently I'm still liking the rear height but the front seems too high. I'm wishing I had gone for the H&Rs, but the smooth ride is worth it for now.

Hey guys! Sorry for bringing back an old thread but if you guys are still active do you mind giving some feedback on these Tanabe springs now? Do you guys still have them on??