Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mhark21

Short Shifter ?...

11 posts in this topic

do a sale for short shifter please for 09 lancer gts 2.4L ...

why would you need short shifter on auto transmission?

Sent from your moms phone using Tapatalk

how do you know he has an auto?

2.4l gts unless he did a manual conversion. They don't make gts stick

They definitely do make the 2.4L gts with manual transmissions, I own one

No way, seriously I thought it never came with a manual my bad than I thought they didn't I should have gotten one,

If you need a short shifter I'm sure you can buy one through twm or torque solutions

No way, seriously I thought it never came with a manual my bad than I thought they didn't I should have gotten one,

If you need a short shifter I'm sure you can buy one through twm or torque solutions

Torque Solution is cheaper and I am 100% satisfied with their short shifter!!! I am a reatailer for their products but am not just trying to puch them to increase their sales because I dont make any money unless you buy directly through me, which I don't expect you to do. I purchased their short shifter and base bsuhings and was very impressed with the quality for the price. I do not reccomend their Billet Shorty Antenna though as it turns a brass color within a month or so. They say its due to the metal anodizing. It you would like any more info on the short shifter let me know, as I previously stated I've purchased and installed it in my own vehicle and would recommend it to anyone looking into a short shifter.

and yes .... mike GTS was right .. gts 2.4L has manual .. like mine too .. lol .

Torque Solution is cheaper and I am 100% satisfied with their short shifter!!! I am a reatailer for their products but am not just trying to puch them to increase their sales because I dont make any money unless you buy directly through me, which I don't expect you to do. I purchased their short shifter and base bsuhings and was very impressed with the quality for the price. I do not reccomend their Billet Shorty Antenna though as it turns a brass color within a month or so. They say its due to the metal anodizing. It you would like any more info on the short shifter let me know, as I previously stated I've purchased and installed it in my own vehicle and would recommend it to anyone looking into a short shifter.

i agree with him

I just installed my TWM dual bend short throw and i love it i couldn't be happier i also got the optional bushings and it literally took me an hour and a half to do everything but make sure you have a dremal for the job lol

and yes .... mike GTS was right .. gts 2.4L has manual .. like mine too .. lol .

and so does mine.