534 posts in this topic

Very nice! Can't wait to see what else you do with it.

Damm Fred your turnover rate is ridiculous,,,i need your job ASAP

keep it up bro

Sounds jusss like mine. :) Good Mod

Is this the Cat Back?

Looks and sounds good!!

Very nice! Can't wait to see what else you do with it.

Damm Fred your turnover rate is ridiculous,,,i need your job ASAP

keep it up bro

Looks and sounds good!!

Sounds jusss like mine. :) Good Mod

Is this the Cat Back?

Thanks guys! I appreciate the complements.. Im still doing more and more to the Ralliart, I always dreamed of having all these parts on it. I researched even tho I never had one. Now it's slowly becoming a reality.

Rolly, this is not the cat-back but sounds real damn close to it. I def can not wait to have the full exhaust system.

Sounds sick Fred!! Def need to get a BOV though :P and then of course an intake :D

Sounds and looks good man! Wait until you get the full exhaust it makes the sound SOOOOO much more amazing!

Sounds sick Fred!! Def need to get a BOV though :P and then of course an intake :D

Oh yeah mos def. I think im gonna grab an intake first.

Sounds and looks good man! Wait until you get the full exhaust it makes the sound SOOOOO much more amazing!

Thanks man! Im waiting on your video clips tho -__- I want to hear and see what exactly you have from UR

Thanks man! Im waiting on your video clips tho -__- I want to hear and see what exactly you have from UR

Lol my bad man I'll get on that Video of mine ASAP for ya so you can hear her! It is really a LOT different!

Damn!!! You're transforming your RA faster than I change my umm..... haha JK

Really though, you're RA is amazing. Sounds beast! :D

exactly what im talking about, progress is going along fast!

how much did that axle back go for shipped?

i need to get a 3rd job haha

that exhaust makes my poop my pants :thumbsup:

Lol my bad man I'll get on that Video of mine ASAP for ya so you can hear her! It is really a LOT different!

You better dammit! I wanna hear the full potential!

Damn!!! You're transforming your RA faster than I change my umm..... haha JK

Really though, you're RA is amazing. Sounds beast! :D

Thanks! I'm telling ya, I've looked into almost every part and found each part I want. I'm not wasting any time.

exactly what im talking about, progress is going along fast!

how much did that axle back go for shipped?

i need to get a 3rd job haha

that exhaust makes my poop my pants :thumbsup:

Lmao. I actually got a pretty good deal on it. $600 shipped and thats with the titanium tips. This should have ran me around $700.

Lmao. I actually got a pretty good deal on it. $600 shipped and thats with the titanium tips. This should have ran me around $700.

$600 shipped for just the Axle Back?? It's like $750 for the UR Dual tip Cat Back exhaust that seems crazy to me for $600 for an axle back!?

$600 shipped for just the Axle Back?? It's like $750 for the UR Dual tip Cat Back exhaust that seems crazy to me for $600 for an axle back!?

Titanium tips are $150 more.

very nice!

Thank you sir

BOV!

I payed $475 shipped for my UR CBE..haha. It was used but its shiny as new

glad to see more ur products. looks sick man. i think i paid 500 for my cbe singke out and 20$ for my ur test pipe. sounds sick! wait till you have that loo... youll love it

glad to see more ur products. looks sick man. i think i paid 500 for my cbe singke out and 20$ for my ur test pipe. sounds sick! wait till you have that loo... youll love it

+1,000,000,000,000

$20, wow steal of the century

$20, wow steal of the century

lol well i feel kinda bad cuz i paid paled the $ to him, but ups screwed him over with the shiping quote they gave him. profit made was $20 shiping wasnt much moee, so ya steal of a deal!

Some small changes have been made after the UR exhaust.

I swapped out the springs with GTS spec'd Tein S-Tech springs. The ride height seems a bit lower, but the ride quality is much stronger and stiffer. The stock struts on the Ralliarts are made of excellent quality.

IMG_0908.jpg

I love how constructed this suspension is. Completely reinforced in every direction!

IMG_0889.jpg

Finished product!

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0888.jpg

The Varrstoen's may rub on the fronts this time around...

I also swapped out the D2S bulbs with Retrofit Source 6000k bulbs....

IMG_0906.jpg

IMG_0912.jpg

New 6000k on the left and Stock 4300K on the right....

IMG_0910.jpg

Also, if anyone know how to adjust the projectors cut off line, please post below. I looked at the housing OFF the car and I couldn't find anything...

Thanks for viewing! Feedback always welcomed! ...Unless it's bad, then ill shoot yo ass! :2guns:

This is a new thread so, if you followed me before please follow this one! Thanks in advance!

is this with the film on the head lights? BTW You car is coming along great and fast.

Thats sick man! You are on the EXACT same drop as me now with my RA lol they work good on it! Those lights look way better with the 6k's I like a lot! Keep up this progress man!

is this with the film on the head lights? BTW You car is coming along great and fast.

Thanks man! And yes, the headlight film is on there.

Thats sick man! You are on the EXACT same drop as me now with my RA lol they work good on it! Those lights look way better with the 6k's I like a lot! Keep up this progress man!

Thanks for the feedback!

Do you feel like the front is too low? I gotta test fit the Varrstoens this weekend and find out if the fronts will rub...