N@tee

N@te's Octane Blue Ralliart

16 posts in this topic

So far all i have done is 15% tint, but tomarrow im starting my wheel project :D anyways here is the car as of now.

I am painting my stock wheels gold, it will probly take 2 days because of the prep work but im hoping it turns out well. Also painting my badges.

Got it jacked up :D sanding and putting the primer on tonight. hopefully itl be done by tomarrow night. wish me luck!start.jpg

=O Going Subie on us?

:P i was afriad someone would say that haha. but nahh i just think it will look good with the blue.

subie for life!!! lol

got my wheels sanded, and primed tonight... hand sanding blows. but im pretty stoked. Also taped off the badges im gunna paint them to match the wheels. tomarrow they should be painted and on :D

project1.jpg

project2.jpg

Got 'em painted. I did the wheels and my badges matched today. puttin em on the car either really late tonight or tomarrow lemme know what you all think.IMAG0496.jpg

IMAG0499.jpg

IMAG0497.jpg

MM blue has been and will always be my favorite car color ;) Subie-like or not, I like gold wheels on blue, and the gold emblems look great also. Now put the wheels on and take some full car pics! :)

sexyyyyyyy lol

this is ganna be good!

0.0 ive been like a kid on chrismast morning with this project... im gunna put em on tomarrow :D thanks everyone!

Got em on :D lemme know what you think.

IMAG0503.jpg

IMAG0500.jpg

IMAG0502.jpg

Def has that subie look. Blue was 2nd choice for my RA if they couldnt find me a white one. Are you gonna keep the chrome trim around the front? The only reason i ask is because it doesn't seem to go well with your emblem being gold.

^Agreed with the chrome. Other than that it looks great! I like gold on blue :)

Looks alright man, I would have gone with a gold. But neither-less, it looks good.

Throw some springs or coils, and it'll give it a good stance.

Excellent choice on color, makes me want gold rims even more! Might be an idea for my 16's...

Agreed on the chrome too. I'm not sure if going gold with it would be too much, but black is a solid choice.