Keep up

Keep Up - 2012 White Ralliart : New Photo's !

147 posts in this topic

Irvin,

Come hear mine, I have the exact same set up as hatke14, and you can hear it in person, instead of over a video. Not saying it doesnt sound damn sexy in that video though lol.

YES!!! Please do that!!!

That's sounds great shawn, thanks.

Update - Ordered a Tactrix openport and setup Evoscan for my car, afterward installed a boostpill and loaded a GST basemap. Made such a difference on the car, went from 19psi to 22psi and also a good power increase 237 to 262hp.

very nice i think i should consider this till i can get my tune. Do you have a catback downpipe/Hi flow cat?

Wow good power increase!! I take it that's at the crank and not at the wheels then since you said you went from 237 which is around what a stock RA puts down at the crank?To the wheels we only push around 195 stock.

No still stock, on Evoscan it was reading 203whp after the basemap it showed 220awp. Plus this basemap is for 91 octane fuel there is a 94, with the 94 I would see a 15 percent increase over the 91.

That's nice numbers for only a boost pill and drop in filter!. Now wait till you get my test pipe and exhaust lol.

Did Damien flash it for you on the weekend? Should talk with Ryan and get the map on my car if you end up buying my crap!

Gonna miss the f%&^*k outta this car.

Once I have the exhaust and test pipe should help more, yeah I'm going to talk to Ryan about another tune once its on. Damien flashed it last night.

pretty please buy the cp-e exhaust. if i could sell my UR CBE and buy the cp-e i would

I need to think about it, but yes I have seen the cp-e and its a great exhaust.

That's nice numbers for only a boost pill and drop in filter!. Now wait till you get my test pipe and exhaust lol.

Did Damien flash it for you on the weekend? Should talk with Ryan and get the map on my car if you end up buying my crap!

Gonna miss the f%&^*k outta this car.

Wait what!?

He's either selling or trading it in. I'm most likely buying is UR single, and maybe some more items.

Update - Ordered a Tactrix openport and setup Evoscan for my car, afterward installed a boostpill and loaded a GST basemap. Made such a difference on the car, went from 19psi to 22psi and also a good power increase 237 to 262hp.

UGH Im So Jelly

i wish i could just make 200HP

Hopefully I should be pushing close to 280 or 290 by the end of next summer.

Why is he either trading or selling?

Needs a bigger vehicle for his family.

AHHH I'm so jealous lol

Jealous of number gain lol ? I did race a stock RA won by 3 car lengths and a couple of other cars too got some plans for this car soon.

Why is he either trading or selling?

Yep, like Keep Up said. We are having another kid, and Ralliart will not provide enough room. Already always asking my neigbour to use his Jeep or truck to get things, we just bought a new house and are always buying things that dont fit in the RA hahaha.. sad day when it goes, but time to move on I suppose (Wife did give me the go ahead to buy something to work on though! so we wil see what that brings).

Need to buy something for my car.

Ended up ordering UR UCIP and the UR dual catback exhaust and got a great price on all this. :)

WTF.. ANOTHER WW... Jesus Christ...

Sike, im playin. Congrats on the new ride son. I bought from UR as well.. Great sound and quality is phenomenal. You'll love it. I have the full turbo-back with titanium tips.

As for that tune, Gawd damn, those are good numbers. Where did you have this done? I've been talking to R/T Tuning and Ivey for first my tune. Can't decide since they are both great.. but there's always that one that can do better with computers.

Thanks we loaded a basemap for 91 octane but once I get my Exhaust and make it a turbo back going in for a retune, plus upgrading into the Evo FMIC plus piping, just going to wait till spring to install.

Update on my car installed my UR UICP and also painted the engine cover, picked a full Evo FMIC to install, and just waiting on my exhaust to arrive sometime this week. Also wrapped my hood scoop they other day, turned out pretty good. Last pic is my new helmet for Autocross and rallyx.

Looking good man! I like the white cover, might want to focus on the white with your camera or phone to get a better shot of it.

Who did your tune?