Keep up

Keep Up - 2012 White Ralliart : New Photo's !

147 posts in this topic

Looking good man! I like the white cover, might want to focus on the white with your camera or phone to get a better shot of it.

Who did your tune?

For tune, we ran a GST map for 91 octane+boost pill. I will most likely get a retune once I install my exhaust, test pipe, FMIC, CAI are dropped in. I gain 24HP and 20HP too the wheels. Speaking to Airboy dyno I should be near the 280/290 zone by summer.

New exhaust just got delivered today.

Noice! Your going to love the sound and response my man

I'm so frustrated with not having a RA. I'm going to make the attempt to get one in April but I may be leaving team WW...We'll see what happens!

Ontopic: Nice pipes! Its crazy how easy turbo cars can gain from increased airflow.

Edited by Crosxs

Super crazy keep up the mods I want numbers !! And a viddy

Noice! Your going to love the sound and response my man

Thanks, going to get a test pipe afterward.

I'm so frustrated with not having a RA. I'm going to make the attempt to get one in April but I may be leaving team WW...We'll see what happens!

Ontopic: Nice pipes! Its crazy how easy turbo cars can gain from increased airflow.

If your able to buy one go for, once you begin to modify them you start to notice it.

Super crazy keep up the mods I want numbers !! And a viddy

Once it's installed I will get a video posted.

Here is the exhaust installed, only bad part the tips are even. Passenger side sticks out abit further but going back to get that fixed upcoming week, Enjoy the video.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=HtQ7EMRUxBI

thanks for the cideo man keep it up the sound is sex i fapped a couple times to it :laughing:

thanks for the cideo man keep it up the sound is sex i fapped a couple times to it :laughing:

Zenny that is a lot of extra info there lol,

Here is the exhaust installed, only bad part the tips are even. Passenger side sticks out abit further but going back to get that fixed upcoming week, Enjoy the video.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=HtQ7EMRUxBI

Sounds sweet man!! Now you just need the rest of it to make it a full exhaust and it will sound even more amazing!! I could not be happier with my purchases to UR for my exhaust!!!

Sounds sweet man!! Now you just need the rest of it to make it a full exhaust and it will sound even more amazing!! I could not be happier with my purchases to UR for my exhaust!!!

Next buy will be either a Resnoated Testpipe or just a straight testpipe.

Next buy will be either a Resnoated Testpipe or just a straight testpipe.

If you want a resnated test pipe, let me know. I'll most likely have one for sale soon. From UR.

If you want a resnated test pipe, let me know. I'll most likely have one for sale soon. From UR.

Why you selling it ? I may be interested.

Why you selling it ? I may be interested.

Need a new one with a bung.. I've been have problems with the O2 sensor. Nothing wrong with the pipe, just need to revert to stock or get a mini muffler.

Honestly I'm super happy with the UR are catback sounds mean in person,

Need a new one with a bung.. I've been have problems with the O2 sensor. Nothing wrong with the pipe, just need to revert to stock or get a mini muffler.

ohhh I need one with bung to run wideband.

ohhh I need one with bung to run wideband.

Yeah, Im on the waiting list for a custom dual gauge pod pillar from Forever Driven.. So I gotta get the extra bung.

Yeah, Im on the waiting list for a custom dual gauge pod pillar from Forever Driven.. So I gotta get the extra bung.

Nice, I'm looking into coils or springs for spring, as soon as my rims arrive.

Some photos's of my car in wintermode, and a teaser from some of our Alberta Evolution members. Car was cleaned and waxed Friday and today its dirty again.

photo4.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

Damn, that thing is dirty as hell! I have never let my WW get that way.. but then again we don't see that much snow in PA..

I wouldn't recommend waxing a car in cold conditions. The wax needs some type of warmth to stick to your paint.. just an FYI.. Idk if you waxed it indoors or not.

Snow is beginning to melt making it slushy everywhere. The wax has a nano coating to deal with cold temperatures, got it detailed by Auto obsessed.

Final more of my parts have arrived. Here are some photo's of the items. Eibach Prokit, Custom A-Pillar Dual pod, and AEM Wideband UEGO. Going to order a couple more things that I will update later with.

photo21.jpg

Springs.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

BAH! IM jelly as hell right now... That combo from Forever Driven?

Im on the waiting list for the exact thing -__-

dam cant wait i love it keep ittttttttt up

Wow I really like that gauge pod setup on the OEM pillar, where and how did you get that?