fastcar123

My Lancer Progress

203 posts in this topic

temporary_zpse1d2bda2.jpg?t=1374376941

I had originally planned on putting the Scorpion V-lip but I could never really afford it, so I went with garage seal. its sold on ebay as EZ lip but I wanted it for cheap. Still thinking about taking all the way around. what do you guys think?

temporary_zpsad4d707f.jpg?t=1375156230

I decided to put the black sealer on the side skirts too but not the rear. I also removed my blue trim (except for front grill). Its laying there on the ground. im trying to go for a more clean look.

temporary_zpsc31c196f.jpg?t=1375155847

temporary_zps506c601e.jpg?t=1375155855

temporary_zpsce5d1c52.jpg?t=1375155911

temporary_zpse127f977.jpg?t=1375155925

so my green underglow lights are dead. they had good 2 year run but I think the white looks better. more "ghost like". in the pictures the light seems to be more of a warm whit but in reality they are more natural white. they are the same color as the headlight strips but im not really sure why they look like that in every picture

(also I don't really know why my pictures keep getting all squished when I post them on here. when I adjust them they just move back to where they were so, sorry about that

temporary_zps35aa8e22.jpg?t=1375155904

I used one of my old green tubes in the grill to brighten up the green. im leaving the grill lights green because frankly I think white would look silly there with my setup, plus I kinda like the green engine glow

im running out of stuff I can do to the exterior. I want it to look kinda ghost like and kinda evil. let me know if anybody finds anything like that

How do you have your driving lights mounted? Also nice progress I like the placement of those lights that why I ask.

those are actually just ziptied up there. theyre lights from an emergency exit sign that I put led bulbs in. the way they were designed allowed me to string zipties through them. if I take my bumper off again ill get a close up picture and PM you

those are actually just ziptied up there. theyre lights from an emergency exit sign that I put led bulbs in. the way they were designed allowed me to string zipties through them. if I take my bumper off again ill get a close up picture and PM you

Lol! Thanks for the reply no need for pics I gotcha.

temporary_zpsa27b20ef.jpg?t=1378776702

temporary_zpsde640605.jpg?t=1378776703

Vortex generator. I plan on putting some sort of diffuser on the bottom too because alone its kinda strange with the GTS wing

Nice progress, what did you use to hold the generator in place?

a whole roll of 3M automotive grade double sided tape from advance autoparts. lol the big roll. I covered the whole underside of it

Car looks nice dude. Those lights are sick. Good job on the dipped rims and front.

Ive done some more work but ive been so busy here lately I haven't been able to get pictures so here we go

temporary_zps2f4e00da.jpg?t=1381678672Blue painted calipers all around

temporary_zps1b799525.jpg?t=1381678622Rear lip from Germany

temporary_zpsff0139ac.jpg?t=1381678653this is the one thing im not sure about, so this may change. but either way here it is

Dipped the front chrome ring and :mitsu_logo: blue? I would have either left it the way it was or done it in black, just my .02.

yea I don't feel like it flows well. the emblem is fine but I think im going to revert back to chrome. maybe dip it in black

temporary_zps73adb01e.jpg?t=1382376637

the blue did not last long. (defiantly not 2 weeks) I just haven't posted the black up here yet

I like these decals but I cant seem to find them so this is still a maybe.

the decals arent really sold like that, people just wrap and cut it themselves like that. any good vinyl wrapper should be able to do it for you

thanks for that. I just happen to know a good vinyl wrapper guy

Dipped my wheels in DYC's new color anthracite grey. Ive had this done for a while but I just now got it uploaded.

The pictures give it more of a bronze metallic color, but I assure you it is metallic grey. similar to the paint color but darker and with now blueish tint

temporary_zps902f4121.jpg

temporary_zps6f85ec46.jpg

Well another month has gone by with out me updating this so I figure I should do so. December was rather productive for me. I got my engine covers painted by an artist, installed a GTS sport shifter, installed a 4g69 TB, and had a security system put in. The only thing worth showing is the engine cover
temporary_zps9694a8be.jpg
I told her to do a Japanese inspired art. That was my only guideline. She came up with the rest. The ignition coil cover says " Mitsubishi Lancer." After I received them, I coated them with 4 layers of heat resistant clear acrylic spray paint.

That looks sick, Nice progress on the lancer so far.

nice diffuser, where did you hear about it ;)

If I'm not mistaken I think you or DCStorm told me about it

Oh, the wink was because i was the first one to have it and get the word around :P lol

Oh, the wink was because i was the first one to have it and get the word around :P lol

You spread the word to me lol. It looks so much better than stock

Really does