fastcar123

My Lancer Progress

203 posts in this topic

temporary_zpsadbf70fa.jpg
temporary_zps731c538d.jpg
temporary_zps3b1c53d5.jpg

Just finished my new setup for my interior. I put in the stock head unit, added a converter for my sub, rewired the lights, built a new switch plate, wire that up and this is what Ive got.

temporary_zps37e61df7.jpg
temporary_zpscbcef5d8.jpg
temporary_zps64d87413.jpg
temporary_zps0f16c0b2.jpg

I got my AhmadK custom headlights in today. I really like them. I still need to get the demon eyes wired up. Until then this is what Ive got :D

Nice add man! look good.

I really love them. I no longer have to worry about hitting a deer while driving on these back ass southern road and it looks good doing that

temporary_zps5dac798c.jpg

I got my demon eyes working. The demons and the halos are always lit, except when the low beam headlights are lit, then its just the halos

Good work so far! I'm personally not feeling the diamond plate switch panel or the interior LEDs they would make it so bright in the car for night driving it would make it harder to see. Keep up the progress though!!!

I actually had that problem with my last switch panel. So I installed a dimmer switch. For the version 2 that I have now, I used a relay that I actually got working today. The status LEDS are now half that brightness when the head lights on. And I will wire it up tomorrow to make the interior LEDs connect to the blue lights so I can dim them further. Lol I'm working on the features slowly.

Ok, so this isn't really any progress, this is more like modification on something I already had. The blue LED strip on the driver's side of the console was dying and the one on the passenger side always reflected off of the passenger window and it was annoying. So I got rid of the center console LEDs, and I rewired the footwell LEDs to the interior lights. Now they come on (if the switch is on) when I unlock the doors, when I turn on the lights, and when I remote start my car. They also dim with the interior lights as well which is also useful.

full brightness

temporary_zps95328d70.jpg

lowest brightness

temporary_zps5dae1c55.jpg

Alright, I have something "new" to add. GTS stock wheels, plastidipped black. I know some of you have gotten rid of these wheels, so it may not seem like much, I really think these look a lot better than the 16s
temporary_zpsf80f9333.jpg

I really like the stock gts wheels. I was actually looking at buying some the other day. I like how you wired your interior lights. Seems super useful to be able to dim them with the normal lights

I like them too lol.

it really is useful. My eyes will hurt, especially after work so its nice to have. I also made the indicator lights to that same circuit, so they too, will dim with everything else

I like them too lol.

it really is useful. My eyes will hurt, especially after work so its nice to have. I also made the indicator lights to that same circuit, so they too, will dim with everything else

I want your wiring skills lol

Haha 5years experience plus college now. Its alot to learn but I really enjoy it.

come to my house and I'll wire car stuff for you

nothing new, I just wanted to post this picture because I feel like the night shot didn't really do the wheels justice
temporary_zps7c96e663.jpg

looking to get some nice lugs for my GTS wheels but I need help deciding on which ones.

im really leaning towards these http://www.amazon.com/12x1-5-Aluminum-CHROME-MITSUBISHI-HYUNDAI/dp/B00I02NBI8/ref=pd_sim_sbs_auto_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=1D6DMJFNJ7BJD2QS6Q2W

but I like the open ended style these have http://www.amazon.com/12x1-5-Toyota-Solara-Avalon-CHROME/dp/B00DPZK2KA/ref=pd_sim_sbs_auto_10?ie=UTF8&refRID=0X7FQE8WDSV6GYQKY2E1 or these http://www.amazon.com/12x1-5-Toyota-Solara-Avalon-CHROME/dp/B00DPZP7TQ/ref=sr_1_7?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1395981215&sr=1-7&keywords=12x1.5+MAG+OEM+lugs

theres these which are kool but they don't really stand out to me, and frankly I think I want to go in a different direction with the blue stuff but do like how these are longer than the others http://www.amazon.com/12x1-5-Style-Toyota-Solara-Avalon/dp/B00DPZAYN0/ref=pd_sim_sbs_auto_6?ie=UTF8&refRID=05RFSNADQSCT0WTCHPRW

got some wheel lugs to work with my OEM wheels. I like them; they're much higher quality than I thought they would be, but the security key is kinda cheap, so I need to figure out how to replace a 7 sided allen socket.

temporary_zpsaff98402.jpg

temporary_zpse3634d06.jpg

temporary_zps91049d1d.jpg

nothing new, I just wanted to post this picture because I feel like the night shot didn't really do the wheels justice

temporary_zps7c96e663.jpg

You must have gotten a hella good deal on them wheels. :D

lol yup. A good local fellow sold them to me :thumbsup:

I finally finished my interior LED conversion. I'm very happy with how it came out.

temporary_zps7d0e64e0.jpg

temporary_zpsd8fb3bc5.jpg

OMG fastcar where did you get the lugs??!?! Do they come in other colors?

Amazon has a pretty good selection of OEM lugs. just type in 20 1.5 x 20 mag style lugs.

yeah but our OEM need to have hte mag style or bad things happen. Got a link to the ones you ordered?

they are mag style.

Looking good man. I really like the blue led conversion. Thinking about going lower?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk