fastcar123

My Lancer Progress

203 posts in this topic

I like the look but I think without the smoke they stick out to much. I have mr0981's and he candied them red. They look pretty damn good that way too

I wanted the smoke ones but frankly I didnt want another ticket especially without the ability to make them clear again

So did I read your diffuser that was only attached with 3m tape flew off? Where did you get it, link?

I got mine on eBay from Germany. That was forever ago. Now extreame dimensions has the same thing for much cheaper.

where did you buy the tails???

You can purchase them on eBay. If you type in "depo evo x led tail lights" these should pop up.

I'm thinking about putting up a review on here. There are none for these anywhere

I wanted the smoke ones but frankly I didnt want another ticket especially without the ability to make them clear again

I got mine on eBay from Germany. That was forever ago. Now extreame dimensions has the same thing for much cheaper.

You can purchase them on eBay. If you type in "depo evo x led tail lights" these should pop up.

I'm thinking about putting up a review on here. There are none for these anywhere

absolutely do that. do you like them?? no issues?

Oh man it has been way too long for me to have put an update on here. A lot can change in 10 months. I would say that a lot has changed.

First thing. I replaced the blue LED in my floor boards for some RGB. I have a dial that I can just select the color and it will stay that color. I have this connected to a dimmer that allows me to dim them beyond what the module will allow. I have it set to green for reference.. The controls are located to the right of the driver seattemporary_zps2sox1hke.jpg

Next thing is not an upgrade, but a repair. Apparently the paint on my spoiler was not done very well as it started chipping and bleaching late last year. So I sanded primed and repainted the whole thing. The worst part is that I let it get this bad

temporary_zpssumq1qfd.jpg

Sanded...

temporary_zpsbmlr131o.jpg

Repainted

temporary_zpspvlt78ue.jpg

Not the best paint job, I know. But fortunately it looks good in most light settings. You can really only tell in certain light.

temporary_zpsv15vwo6r.jpg

Next thing I did was install a light bar on the roof. A 175W 36 inch light bar.

temporary_zpsntdvlnhk.jpg

One may ask, "what do you need that for?" and to that I say, "because...."  (lots of reasons)

temporary_zpsnurntcqo.jpg

temporary_zpsdnwcffqi.jpg

The light bar is wired with the high beams. It triples the light output from the front of my car. You can see everything. In this picture you can see the very back of my neighborhood which is a solid 300 yards away. To put it in perspective, that light on the side of the building turned off when I turned this on, because it thought it was daylight out.

The next thing I added was a 600 farad super capacitor to add 300A to the (admittedly overdrawn) power grid. I didn't really feel like it was worth taking a picture of this as it is buried beneath the battery.  

Next thing isn't an upgrade at all. Just me realizing how old this car has gotten... 100K

temporary_zpstnmgkcaf.jpg

Next thing I put on was a backup camera/dash cam. I regret not buying one of these before.

temporary_zpstva4dpes.jpg

temporary_zpszxfbkx9h.jpg

Another nonupgrade is my trunk, which I have prepared for any situation that I have already encountered

temporary_zpsdcwdrwsj.jpg

Last thing I put on was some rallyarmor basic mud flaps, to go with the whole rally theme.

temporary_zps0lcr4nri.jpg

Well that's it for now. I'm getting to the point now, where I don't really have much more options for future mods. But as long as I can find new ideas and inspirations, I'll keep modding