jumpshot101

Rear Camber Arms. Yeah Buddy.

32 posts in this topic

Hopefully I grabbed your attention. Well I was referenced to a company called Ektensive MetalWorks, whom from the guy I was talking to who rolled my fenders. Now im not 100% they can make it, but the guy said this company lives for doing work like this, so im very confident they will do it. Their website even states one of their services is Custom control arms. With that being said I wanted to get a feeler off all our lowered people curious on getting your hands on a set. I wanted to get a rough estimate of how many people wanted them, and would be willing to pay. If we can get a list going, im sure the more people we have the cheaper they will be. Ill keep everyone updated.

im pretty sure these would work because they have almost identical curvature as the stock ones. only this is they max at -2. so its not for people who want massive camber lol

If anything I think these would be good for me just so I could get that perfect alignment lol. Any idea on the price?

Or those lol. Would you just need them for the rear or all 4 corners?

pretty sure its just the rears. i think the fronts just use bolts not arms

pretty sure its just the rears. i think the fronts just use bolts not arms

Ah I see. Hmmm may get those in the future.

Lol I have been searching high and low for a set a blu demon pulls em right up. When did they release those? But I guess I'm gunna give this company a call today and see what they say. Have no idea what the price would be, but I'd figure it will be moderately priced for me being the genie pig. But I'll fill yall in soon.

actually nevermind, i read through the description again and it's $95 per side for your rear wheel lol.

Okay well I gave the company a call today, they said they couldnt estimate how much it would cost. Im hoping I can bring it in tomorrow. Although, i might be severely hung over because today is my bday, and im going out. He did say he recenlty made a set for a lexus and he said it was a couple grand. I almost wet myself after that. But we shall see!

Okay well I gave the company a call today, they said they couldnt estimate how much it would cost. Im hoping I can bring it in tomorrow. Although, i might be severely hung over because today is my bday, and im going out. He did say he recenlty made a set for a lexus and he said it was a couple grand. I almost wet myself after that. But we shall see!

Yeah...So how about those SPCs? lol.

Yeah...So how about those SPCs? lol.

lol Im hoping the price wont be too steep. Im just curious to see if they can acutally make it. How many degree of natural camber do you get from a severe drop, 3 degrees?

lol Im hoping the price wont be too steep. Im just curious to see if they can acutally make it. How many degree of natural camber do you get from a severe drop, 3 degrees?

I think I've got like 2.XX degrees or something? Ill be getting another alignment soon enough so I'll get back to you. I'm on coils as well.

Crosxs i have some camber arms for sale

Im not sure if I so much as need them yet, but dependent on price I may get them off you Pierre.

Did you get the alignment yet

Shoot ill buy your camber arms. lol I still havnt made it to the fab shop yet. Been busy.

Where did you get these camber arms? What brand are they? And how many degrees of +/- camber can they dial in? I'll pick them up.

They are brand new, they come in two version V1 goes from +2 degrees camber to -2 degrees camber V2 goes from +.5 to -6 degrees of camber. Each arm has energy suspension polyurethane bushing on both ends. let me know if your interested,

camberarms1.jpg

V1 camber arms

camberarms2.jpg

V2 camber arms

Yeah send me an email ckitty973@gmail.comI'm not alwaalways on here thanks! How much for the v2

They are brand new, they come in two version V1 goes from +2 degrees camber to -2 degrees camber V2 goes from +.5 to -6 degrees of camber. Each arm has energy suspension polyurethane bushing on both ends. let me know if your interested,

camberarms1.jpg

V1 camber arms

camberarms2.jpg

V2 camber arms

Pierre were you the one who sold Nicole her set ? I think I emailed you months ago

Yes i was the one that nicole got her camber arms from

i need these badly, shoot me an email Pierre calvin.yeung25@gmail.com
price for the v2's please!:)