Lancercruising

The Bruiser (Blue On Black Cruiser)

309 posts in this topic

I just saw you car at a gas station in Crenshaw, your car in person looks way more sicker!

lol i live there. haha thanks! you didn't holler ?

lol ofc you live on the other side of the country. i'm in nj. really want to see your car in person :(

also do you get any trouble from police with the louvres? I know from the inside it's almost like they're not even there but i wouldn't doubt it if police would think that they're blocking the window

also do you get any trouble from police with the louvres? I know from the inside it's almost like they're not even there but i wouldn't doubt it if police would think that they're blocking the window

its been maybe a year now with how crazy my car looks and have not been stopped by police yet. rear louver been on for about a month, no troubles yet. I see muscle cars with rear louvers all the time. I believe it originated with muscle cars long ago.

its been maybe a year now with how crazy my car looks and have not been stopped by police yet. rear louver been on for about a month, no troubles yet. I see muscle cars with rear louvers all the time. I believe it originated with muscle cars long ago.

just came across this picture and remembered you're awesome build

34441g4.jpg

That back end I think needs a little something. But other than that its a monster

I skipped from page 5 to 15...is this the same car?

I skipped from page 5 to 15...is this the same car?

yeah man read the entire topic it's one of the most amazing builds imo

dam bro i remember seeing your car when i went to pick up the rotors and lip from you it was still blue lol and now i see this, just WOW insane build man keep it up brotha