derek_bla

Derek_Bla's Ralliart "amber"

68 posts in this topic

Uh so I guess I'm a fairly new member and want to start getting involved more so I thought I'd start a progress thread for my car Amber. Not sure exactly how a progress thread works so just let me know if I do something wrong hahah

When I first got her (excuse my awkward presence in the pic)

cNJEHpO.jpg

Red overlays on the emblems were my first mods (baby steps :P haha)

CjKSnS4.jpg

Ol77fQ8.jpg

Random Picture in the rain lol

TdFZgUk.jpg

Evo X roof spikes (those stickers are off now, realized I didnt like them shortly after I put them on)

S6NneWY.jpg

8LaNDom.jpg

AEM cold air intake

5eM8rtx.jpg

Spyder LED Halo Projector Headlights

mCXBuFD.jpg

m4JWXma.jpg

UKAIgYe.jpg

Black painted rims with red accent

IKMNY40.jpg

So thats everything so far. As you can see I suck at taking pictures so I'll try to get some better ones up here soon. My plans for the near future include red lugs, painting the chrome around the grill and under the window black, putting a red trim around the grill, mud flaps, and rain gaurds. Plans for the eventual future include AMS intercooler, blowoff valve, an axle back exhaust, and maybe recaro seats. Any comments or suggestions are welcome :)

Edited by hatke14
Fixed the pics! :D

hahaha also anyone know how to get the imgur pictures to work properly?

Welcome to the forums! I look forward to seeing what else you have in store for us. Love the black RA.

Welcome to PL!! Your RA is nice!! For uploading pics it is simple I will explain!! All you need is the URL for the specific image your trying to post like this> http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/32410_4567550464413_307316783_n.jpg , Then you take that link for that picture and you click on the "image" button in your tool bar above where you type to reply and you paste in the image URL link where it says and BAM the picture appears right where you are typing!! That simple! Hope that helped!! :D

Welcome to PL!! Your RA is nice!! For uploading pics it is simple I will explain!! All you need is the URL for the specific image your trying to post like this> http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/32410_4567550464413_307316783_n.jpg , Then you take that link for that picture and you click on the "image" button in your tool bar above where you type to reply and you paste in the image URL link where it says and BAM the picture appears right where you are typing!! That simple! Hope that helped!! :D

oh alright hahah thank you :thumbsup:

Here are a few quick pictures I took while shoveling the driveway today in case anyone cares lol

pHQQkS0.jpg

LGqtALn.jpg

MrDJRuU.jpg

sgTlX74.jpg

OnQ2geE.jpg
UC7fkqr.jpg

Welcome to Project Lancer. Nice to see another fellow Ralliart owner.

I was once on the verge of owning a Black Ralliart... but with a twist of things, I ended up with a White one. Don't regret it tho.

Look forward to your build.

Welcome.

Welcome to the PL fam! I love the snow pics! ;) can't wait to see your progress :)

Welcome to PL.

Weclcome to PL, more Ralliart yes

Haven't had the time to do much lately with school and all, but I finally got around to getting the halo part of my headlights to work lol I'm also painting that chrome strip around the grill. I'm gunna try red and hope it looks good (fingers crossed).... after that is lugs, mud flaps, and rain gaurds but i cant decide what my next big project should be, suggestions?

WUCM2VZ.jpg

6p7nFwR.jpg

Those halos are weak, I have the same ones :angry:

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Those halos are weak, I have the same ones :angry: Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

yeah once I got them working they werent as great as I was expecting =/

Snow shots are awesome. Welcome to PL!

Snow shots are awesome. Welcome to PL!

thanks man

Those halos are weak, I have the same ones :angry: Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

yeah once I got them working they werent as great as I was expecting =/

Same here, thinking of trying to replace them with LED rings.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

If i had a Ralliart, i would save up for the borla exhaust. It sounds AMAZING.

Haven't had the time to do much lately with school and all, but I finally got around to getting the halo part of my headlights to work lol I'm also painting that chrome strip around the grill. I'm gunna try red and hope it looks good (fingers crossed).... after that is lugs, mud flaps, and rain gaurds but i cant decide what my next big project should be, suggestions?

Same here, thinking of trying to replace them with LED rings. Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Sounds like a good idea, if you do do that let me know how it goes

If i had a Ralliart, i would save up for the borla exhaust. It sounds AMAZING.

solid suggestion, ill def look into it

So I finally plasti-dipped that chrome trim around the grill red to see what itd look like, heres a couple pics

l8TxCSN.jpg

and with a little iphone effects

wOm4itq.jpg

I left the bottom part of the grill out for now so that you can see the intercooler for now but i cant really decide if i like this look with a stock intercooler...

I'd put it back.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

I agree with him. I usually like a lot of mods but im not a fan of that. But all that matters is that you like it.

I'm not crazy about the borla exhaust suggestion. It sounds nice but the tip are way to big IMO and looks silly. Ultimate racing seems to be the most popular with ralliarts but if I could go back and do it again, I'd get the CP-E

I'd put it back. Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

I agree with him. I usually like a lot of mods but im not a fan of that. But all that matters is that you like it.

Yeah I did end up putting it back, I was just riding around for a little to see if I liked it lol I've seen some other members make their own grills out of wire mesh from like home depot and im thinking about trying that out

I'm not crazy about the borla exhaust suggestion. It sounds nice but the tip are way to big IMO and looks silly. Ultimate racing seems to be the most popular with ralliarts but if I could go back and do it again, I'd get the CP-E

thanks for the advice man, I want something with a deeper sound but not too loud... I dont wanna be that asshole who wakes up the neighbors when I come home at night ya know lol

thanks for the advice man, I want something with a deeper sound but not too loud... I dont wanna be that asshole who wakes up the neighbors when I come home at night ya know lol

Im guessing your parents told you that XD