derek_bla

Derek_Bla's Ralliart "amber"

68 posts in this topic

CP-E for the win!!! If I had an RA/Evo thats what I'd rock.

Im guessing your parents told you that XD

maayyyyyybe :blushing: hahahah nahh jk they're pretty cool with mods

Pretty amazing car!

Not a big fan of the red trim, but to each their own.

However, I've always loved it when people took out the bottom grill. It looks better IMO.

You could probably get the Evo X UICP and LICP and the Evo intercooler. The evo intercooler works a WHOLE lot better than the stock ralliart intercooler. Great looking car thougg. Great gift

I also forgot to mention that I love the red emblems. Keep those, lol

Not digging the red trim..its just stands out way to much for something that is so plain at the moment. Points for trying something different but if a red stripe like that to ever work it cannot be the feature point of the car and at the moment with no rims or coils its the first thing you notice. Slam it with a nice set of rims and the red may look much better.

As far as an exhaust goes you really arent gonna find much that wont be loud, its a turbo car its gonna be deep and loud.

IMO the best and most satifying mod you can do is get some coilovers.

Pretty amazing car!

Not a big fan of the red trim, but to each their own.

However, I've always loved it when people took out the bottom grill. It looks better IMO.

You could probably get the Evo X UICP and LICP and the Evo intercooler. The evo intercooler works a WHOLE lot better than the stock ralliart intercooler. Great looking car thougg. Great gift

Yeah I was thinking about trying to find an evo intercooler lol probably a lot less expensive than an after market one, and thanks alot man

Not digging the red trim..its just stands out way to much for something that is so plain at the moment. Points for trying something different but if a red stripe like that to ever work it cannot be the feature point of the car and at the moment with no rims or coils its the first thing you notice. Slam it with a nice set of rims and the red may look much better.

As far as an exhaust goes you really arent gonna find much that wont be loud, its a turbo car its gonna be deep and loud.

IMO the best and most satifying mod you can do is get some coilovers.

Lowering her is probably one of the last things I'm gunna do if I do at all, seeing that I live in NJ and the roads are especially bad near me (I know this is no excuse for all the hardcore lowered car owners out there lol) and anyway I feel like the suspension system on lancers is one of the best parts of the car that comes stock so I'm not in a rush for lower

Yeah thats why you buy coilovers, you can adjust to what you are comfortable with and not look like a monster truck and at the same beat better your suspension... But as long as you are happy thats all that matters...I just know how much it changes the complexion of the car when its dropped, and you never really understand untill you actually do it and see and feel the results.

Also to help you with your Intercooler idea, I wouldnt waste your money on an aftermarket one. All of them would be overkill for you turbo and even I myself saw no gain when I added my AMS front mount...it was only preperation for a bigger turbo. For you the X Front mount would be ideal, alot bigger but not overkill. If you decide to buy PM me bc I have one for sale...we could maybe work out a deal, otherwise...good luck with everything.

Jelly of you sir, very nice Ralliart

Sweet Ralliart man.

Yeah thats why you buy coilovers, you can adjust to what you are comfortable with and not look like a monster truck and at the same beat better your suspension... But as long as you are happy thats all that matters...I just know how much it changes the complexion of the car when its dropped, and you never really understand untill you actually do it and see and feel the results.

Also to help you with your Intercooler idea, I wouldnt waste your money on an aftermarket one. All of them would be overkill for you turbo and even I myself saw no gain when I added my AMS front mount...it was only preperation for a bigger turbo. For you the X Front mount would be ideal, alot bigger but not overkill. If you decide to buy PM me bc I have one for sale...we could maybe work out a deal, otherwise...good luck with everything.

Yeah I guess lol I'll consider it for sometime in the future possibly, and yeah I think I'm gunna try to get a X one soon so I'll PM you when I save up some money and hopefully you'll still have it :thumbsup:

Jelly of you sir, very nice Ralliart

Sweet Ralliart man.

Thanks guys haha

I havent had much time to do much since its the end of the school year and Ive been working a lot lately but here are just a few random pics

Finally got some mudflaps I've been wanting (thanks to DCStorm)

8sKZC7e.jpg

My side license plate mount fell off so I had to ziptie my license plate on temporarily :( any tips on how to get it to stay?

MxEKD2J.jpg

Just an awesome pic I stumbled across :heart:

733UIdL.jpg

and a pic of my cousins SLAMMED G35 cuope

G04amc1.jpg

waiting on TheDude's comment about your cousin's "slammed" g35...

Those RA mudflaps make that booty look reallll good ;) lol and that pink Evo belongs to a chick named Nikki :D

Those RA mudflaps make that booty look reallll good ;) lol and that pink Evo belongs to a chick named Nikki :D

Thanks dude lol and uhh is she single :D lmao jkjk

Whoa! Too much red! lol...

Other than that, so far so good... follow your cousin's lead lol

Whoa! Too much red! lol...

Other than that, so far so good... follow your cousin's lead lol

Its weird in person people always tell me they like the red, but on here it seems like most people are against it lol I like it so Im gunna leave it a little longer but Ill probably change it sometime soon just for something different anyway

I havent had much time to do much since its the end of the school year and Ive been working a lot lately but here are just a few random pics

Finally got some mudflaps I've been wanting (thanks to DCStorm)

img

Why haven't I seen this lol mudflaps look great tho man I'm glad your happy with them.

Why haven't I seen this lol mudflaps look great tho man I'm glad your happy with them.

idk why now I didn't see your post for a while haha but yeah I feel like they almost give the car a slightly different look and I like it lol thanks for selling me them man

Havent updated this in a while but that's probably because I haven't done anything significant lol but anyway I've blacked out the trim around the grim and under the windows, got rain gaurds, and a short antenna. Here are some very high quality iphone pics I've taken over the last couple months

qEBmkVW.jpg

BiG92id.jpg

lv8JaiV.jpg

0l6vaCE.jpg

XAssPD5.jpg

repmQGW.jpg

sPmfDVI.jpg

Also I'm planning on getting the UR axle back exhaust and then in the future after upgrading to the full catback after more mods but I happened to stumble upon this obx catback for pretty cheap, does anyone here have this or know about it? I'm assuming it cant be great quality since you get what you pay for but I found a video of it on youtube and it doesn't sound bad lol idk help me out

obx catback http://www.ebay.com/itm/OBX-3-Dual-Exit-Catback-System-09-Lancer-Ralliart-NEW-/161085164561?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A2010%7CMake%3AMitsubishi%7CModel%3ALancer%7CSubmodel%3ARalliart&hash=item25816c8c11&vxp=mtr

video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctR4irzjQ6c

pretty much all exhausts will sound good on the car because of it being turbo'd, but with that catback there are 2 things that would worry me..quality..since you live in an area that sees spring, summer, fall, and winter weather will it last long enough for it to be worth saving money now..and lastly, it may be me, but the fitment looks off in the video. The left tip seems to be hanging lower then the right.

Dat booty ;) I like the vortex generator

For the exhaust, I'd save. I recently purchased the UR catback with resonator and mini muffler (not installed yet) and I can't tell you how many great things I've heard about this exhaust. I was thinking either UR or Magnaflow, but with the amount of positive feedback on the UR, I couldn't choose anything else lol

pretty much all exhausts will sound good on the car because of it being turbo'd, but with that catback there are 2 things that would worry me..quality..since you live in an area that sees spring, summer, fall, and winter weather will it last long enough for it to be worth saving money now..and lastly, it may be me, but the fitment looks off in the video. The left tip seems to be hanging lower then the right.

yeah I noticed that too but thought it was just me lol

Dat booty ;) I like the vortex generator

For the exhaust, I'd save. I recently purchased the UR catback with resonator and mini muffler (not installed yet) and I can't tell you how many great things I've heard about this exhaust. I was thinking either UR or Magnaflow, but with the amount of positive feedback on the UR, I couldn't choose anything else lol

nice man I cant wait to hear how it sounds lol I think im gunna get the UR axleback soon and then in the future after some other mods Im gunna upgrade to the catback, from what I've heard you can call them and order the rest

Looks good man

Did a bunch of research and I just ordered the DC sports dual exit exhaust and an AMS boost pill :thumbsup: Im really excited for this mod, its been a while since ive done anything significant lol will be getting a tune too after everything is installed, any recommendations for where to go in the Northern NJ area? I've heard iveytune is pretty much the best