derek_bla

Derek_Bla's Ralliart "amber"

68 posts in this topic

Exhaust came! putting it on immediately after school tomorrow, excuse the shitty iphone pics and messy room lmaozRVwr7q.jpg

CzePsdu.jpg

Looks sick! Make sure to post a video!

Looks nice! Can't wait to see and hear it! I was going to get this exhaust, but I read somewhere about the fitment being off or something. I forget what it was. Hope you get in on and it fits correctly though!

Tried to put the exhaust on myself and I got the axleback portion off but the bolts connecting the factory b-pipe to the cat were unbelievable rusted and wouldn't budge, actually broke a socket wrench trying to get them off. I got some rust dissolver type thing but it didn't really help, so tomorrow im going to into my friends dads shop to have him cut the bolts. Had to drive home the other night with no axleback portion and it was loud as shit hahah anyway it will be installed tomorrow and ill post pics and try to get a decent video

Some pics of the exhaust on the car... I don't have a legit video camera, should I just take a vid with my iphone or not even worth it?

kId50GW.jpg

09mnjX1.jpg6YR3qGZ.jpg

Heard it on Instagram, sounds BEAST! I like it!! :) I thought it was quieter than that, from the YouTube videos lol

whats yo instagram boo, I wana hear it too lol

Heard it on Instagram, sounds BEAST! I like it!! :) I thought it was quieter than that, from the YouTube videos lol

yeah I thought it was gunna be quieter too but im not complaining :thumbsup: lol

whats yo instagram boo, I wana hear it too lol

its __derek__ (two underscores before and after)

Looks good man! But that tip on the right looks like its touching your bumper. Maybe its the pic. My ur was just barely touching and caused some melting lol.

Derek, btw, Mel isn't a dude...she's a girl lol...coming along nicely with the mods...keep it up!

Looks good man! But that tip on the right looks like its touching your bumper. Maybe its the pic. My ur was just barely touching and caused some melting lol.

I think its just the pic lol I've been checking to make sure the tips aren't melting my bumper or anything

So it snowed today :D ****ty iphone pics as always

IPFe1NM.jpg

\uSMPScg.jpg

r6ivUg7.png

m6ten8d.png

uEowKTV.jpg

Shmexy shmexy!!! :D I wish I was able to have fun in the snow. On Sunday when I got outta work, they plowed the roads already lol and today it was just wet roads here when I got outta work. :(

Shmexy shmexy!!! :D I wish I was able to have fun in the snow. On Sunday when I got outta work, they plowed the roads already lol and today it was just wet roads here when I got outta work. :(

Thanks! lol hopefully more snow near us on Saturday :fingersx::headbang2:

Today I did a little mod, first one since before winter. I replaced my stock bov with an oem evo x bov. really easy install took like 5 mins and I can definitely hear the turbo spool better. My engine bay and car are insanely dirty, hoping to give her a good wash today or tomorrow since the temps are finally getting warm. Heres a pick of the old vs the new

2r3I0S1.jpg

So with spring coming I'm looking to do some more mods... some things I have in mind are rims, coils, front lip and uicp. My friend is selling his bronze MB battles 18x19.5 + 15 which I think would look nice on my car, theyre in great condition and come with almost new tires and he's asking for around $750 so I'm thinking about snagging em, what do you guys think?

+15 is really aggressive isn't it? I'm at +20 8.75 and they poke a ton

Good pick up on that X BOV! Those wheels would be a good pick up also BUT with those wheels you can see them on my car that wide but mine are +10 and to rock them you have to be on coils and be slammed. What size tires are they coming with? To be slammed on them you will want 215/40/18 or 225/40/18. Anything bigger will rub bad and force you to raise the car a LOT and then your wheels will be sticking out so much they wouldn't look good.

+15 is really aggressive isn't it? I'm at +20 8.75 and they poke a ton

Good pick up on that X BOV! Those wheels would be a good pick up also BUT with those wheels you can see them on my car that wide but mine are +10 and to rock them you have to be on coils and be slammed. What size tires are they coming with? To be slammed on them you will want 215/40/18 or 225/40/18. Anything bigger will rub bad and force you to raise the car a LOT and then your wheels will be sticking out so much they wouldn't look good.

Yeah I was worried that they might be too aggressive for my car as it is right now =/ the tires on them right now are 245/40/18... You don't think they'll fit? I am definitely planning on getting coils soon but I wasn't planning on completely slamming her, just a moderate drop to eliminate wheel gap