RALLInspired

Lancer Tuning Pricing And Process: N/a (Naturally Aspirated) Updated 01/2016

48 posts in this topic

Hi!

Do you have anything for NA to Force induction swap?

Hi!

Do you have anything for NA to Force induction swap?

We have a turbo patch in the works.

Rick

Rick

Sorry, I'm french....you mean your working on it or you have one working...

Since I'm going to end up getting an Etune with you because your not coming to Florida in the next 6m what other gauge would I need for my 2011 N/A lancer other then the A/F ratio to keep an eye on? Reason is I'm getting a 2 pod pillar

Since I'm going to end up getting an Etune with you because your not coming to Florida in the next 6m what other gauge would I need for my 2011 N/A lancer other then the A/F ratio to keep an eye on? Reason is I'm getting a 2 pod pillar

Who says I'm not going in the next 6 months? Start a thread and see if you can get a group going. If it's big enough i'll fly out.

Otherwise i would suggest a wideband and either EGT or oil pressure since you're not turbo charged.

-Rick

You just put a smile on my face :)

You just put a smile on my face :)

Let me know who needs what and when.

Rick

Well if you need a test subject....let me know...

bump. We now have exclusive access to patching lancer ROM for turbo applications. It's quite amazing how uninformed people are about ECU ROMS and compatibility.

How much for the turbo patch for NA lancer....Need this...2010 lancer SE (es) cvt rom id 55180006...will be running RA setup (td04h, 7 psi, stock compression...)

Thanks

pricing updates and ECU MAIL IN OPTION ADDED.

These prices are cheaper than I remember. I'll put this on the list of future plans for sure.

quick question though. If I found a scrapped lancer that had an in tact Ecu from any model lancer, would you be able to rewrite it, so I could continue driving the car during the tuning process?

These prices are cheaper than I remember. I'll put this on the list of future plans for sure.

quick question though. If I found a scrapped lancer that had an in tact Ecu from any model lancer, would you be able to rewrite it, so I could continue driving the car during the tuning process?

The ECUs have an immobilizer function. You would have to take the ECU to the dealer to have them unlock it. Other wise yes MOST lancers ECUs will work.

The ECUs have an immobilizer function. You would have to take the ECU to the dealer to have them unlock it. Other wise yes MOST lancers ECUs will work.

would doing this option be cheaper than the new price of an etune?

Would this tube be able to be added to rrm timing control box or are you unable to add any of your tune inside with what the timing box data holds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would this tube be able to be added to rrm timing control box or are you unable to add any of your tune inside with what the timing box data holds

The controller box does not hold any data whatsoever. What we do in the stock ECU is modify the actual values for target timing, fuel, MIVEC, etc. If you wanted a tune you would need to remove the box.

The controller box does not hold any data whatsoever. What we do in the stock ECU is modify the actual values for target timing, fuel, MIVEC, etc. If you wanted a tune you would need to remove the box.

Ok well I guess I'll get tune then it way better for the money and I save money thanks for info

bump... updates.

I am super interested in doing this. I have a little trepidation however. I am scared that my car would start throwing codes at me left and right. Is that something I should be worried about? I have a 2014 Lancer GT, auto

52 minutes ago, Zeafus said:

I am super interested in doing this. I have a little trepidation however. I am scared that my car would start throwing codes at me left and right. Is that something I should be worried about? I have a 2014 Lancer GT, auto

99% of the vehicles i tune do not throw any CELs other than a CVT related code that comes up after reading your ECU image and flashing a new one. You only need clear it after reading/writing. All that is explained in my tuning guide which i send to all customers.  

In fact, some people come to me to disable certain codes in the ECU (mostly o2 or torque related).  If there is an issue after the tune we can work to see if it is tuning related or coincidence.  

Do you do tuning for maxed out N/A's with E85?

We can tune na lance with e85, yes.