Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jake

Anyone From Nw Washington? (Everett Area)

21 posts in this topic

I've only seen 2 different Lancers in the area, and it makes me sad.

Bellingham :)

Stanwood!! 2008 Lancer ES

Update: there's a apex silver lancer I see every other day in the Lake Stevens and Snohomish area. It's lowered with tinted tailights, it looks soo nice. I only get a glimpse of it though :/

But I literally only see two lancers on a monthly basis

I have a Black Lancer with Idaho plates. In the Auburn area.

I will be visiting the Seattle area in February :P

I'm in Seattle.

Have you been here before Jukebox? The weather in February is a hit or miss. Definitely not as bad as the North east though.

I'm in Seattle.

Have you been here before Jukebox? The weather in February is a hit or miss. Definitely not as bad as the North east though.

Yes I was there last October. I went with my wife for our first year anniversary. This time we are moving our anniversary trip to February so we can go skiing and snow boarding. We will be staying with my cousin out side of Issaqua.

Yes I was there last October. I went with my wife for our first year anniversary. This time we are moving our anniversary trip to February so we can go skiing and snow boarding. We will be staying with my cousin out side of Issaqua.

Cool! Should have a good amount of snow on the mountains by then.

Cool! Should have a good amount of snow on the mountains by then.

Well we have been here for 5 days and still 50 degrees. Kind of a let down. I have spotted someone on Route 18 today heading east with a Rally Red GTS, black and red rims around 3:30PM. I Still like it out here. Might move with Poncho :)

Well we have been here for 5 days and still 50 degrees. Kind of a let down. I have spotted someone on Route 18 today heading east with a Rally Red GTS, black and red rims around 3:30PM. I Still like it out here. Might move with Poncho :)

Yeah, this winter has been a huge let down in terms of snowfall and cold weather. Looks like the rest of the country is getting it. When you leaving? maybe you'll spot my Lancer SE, with Ralliart and Evo X parts, Lol.

Yeah, this winter has been a huge let down in terms of snowfall and cold weather. Looks like the rest of the country is getting it. When you leaving? maybe you'll spot my Lancer SE, with Ralliart and Evo X parts, Lol.

We are leaving tomorrow. I did spot a rally red GTS with black and red rims. But I will get back to you if I come back.

We are leaving tomorrow. I did spot a rally red GTS with black and red rims. But I will get back to you if I come back.

Dang, didn't even know you were in town already. I think I have seen the GTS you're talking about. Maybe you can check my Lancer out next time. I'm going to be around the SeaTac Airport area tomorrow. Maybe you'll spot me before you leave.

Dang, didn't even know you were in town already. I think I have seen the GTS you're talking about. Maybe you can check my Lancer out next time. I'm going to be around the SeaTac Airport area tomorrow. Maybe you'll spot me before you leave.

Only if your driving around about 430-500 AM.

Haha yeah I'll be living out there March 2016. Pretty excited to experience a new place to live! Hawaii is going to suck to leave and the warmth and sunshine but we are really excited for the beautiful scenery in Washington!!

Haha yeah I'll be living out there March 2016. Pretty excited to experience a new place to live! Hawaii is going to suck to leave and the warmth and sunshine but we are really excited for the beautiful scenery in Washington!!

We may do the same. Need to find a job first.

There's a lot of jobs in the Seattle area, or in the Everett area!

Quite a few around Tacoma. Counted 15 one day.

Hay cool. That might be fun.