whosjamesgo

Whojamesgo's Tb Ralliart Sportback.

49 posts in this topic

Most likely reps ^

me like those wheels! are they reps or real?

Ya there reps, there Varrstoen

Saw your car at FNL as I was crossing the street to Caputos and HOT DAMN!

I have always wanted the lip but never actually looked into it lol. Whats the cost for it?

I see I have the UR single and love it lol. Your the guy from the other forum I said something about your lip lol. Got it! They come Carbon, is yours still Carbon or painted black?

It's like $340 shipped

As for those wheels... looks like the new Varrstoens.. THose 19s??

It's like $340 shipped

As for those wheels... looks like the new Varrstoens.. THose 19s??

Naw there ES1 18s, didnt really wanna rock the ccw reps unless I buy some real ccw but im not baller like that.lol

Naw there ES1 18s, didnt really wanna rock the ccw reps unless I buy some real ccw but im not baller like that.lol

I feel you... Varrstoen has release SP1/Meister reps -__- really wasn't happy about that...

If you need a fender roll hit me up. I got a roller and I roll fenders as a side gig

I feel you... Varrstoen has release SP1/Meister reps -__- really wasn't happy about that...

i love work meister's and to hear that varrstoen's are trying to replicate it, not happy at all!

whosjamesgo, what's the width on those varrstoens you got?

i love work meister's and to hear that varrstoen's are trying to replicate it, not happy at all!

whosjamesgo, what's the width on those varrstoens you got?

Ya I wasn't happy when they came out also

I'm running an 18x9.5

If you need a fender roll hit me up. I got a roller and I roll fenders as a side gig

My man :thumbsup: maybe next week. need to get some tires first but I'll let you know.

Here's a Teaser

2013-06-20202134.jpg

Got my fenders rolled and wheels put on. Thanks to 4g63lover, dope ass dude :laughing:

Oh shit!! I've been wanting to see a Sportback with a roof rack! Thanks for the visual! Can't wait to see the finished pics!

Nice pics! I'm liking the sportback more and more.

Sent from my LG Optimus G using Tapatalk 4 Beta

HOLY....WOW, all I can say is thank you bro!! You are helping me by showing how amazing the sportbacks can look!! I look at your pics and think wow does my sportback look this good? LMAO... did you just remove your aluminum gas cap and paint it black yourself or what? I need to do the exact same bad!!! Those wheels look great! And the lip, your making me need to go purchase it at this instant! What size tires are you running with those wheels? You must have rolled and pulled the fenders pretty good?

Nice pics! I'm liking the sportback more and more. Sent from my LG Optimus G using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thanks man!

HOLY....WOW, all I can say is thank you bro!! You are helping me by showing how amazing the sportbacks can look!! I look at your pics and think wow does my sportback look this good? LMAO... did you just remove your aluminum gas cap and paint it black yourself or what? I need to do the exact same bad!!! Those wheels look great! And the lip, your making me need to go purchase it at this instant! What size tires are you running with those wheels? You must have rolled and pulled the fenders pretty good?

LMAO your sportback looks better than mine. I know there's a lot of people hating on the sportback but I just want to let them know they can look better than sedans I'm running a 225/40/18 tire no rubbing issues yet :laughing:, I plastic dip my gas cap on the car (2 years old) still holding strong.

Saw your car on illest_ra on IG. looks amazing.

So clean dude, I love it! :D

CREWS.jpg

Heres a picture from a car show over the weekend. nothing much has changed :sweat:

CREWS.jpg

Heres a picture from a car show over the weekend. nothing much has changed :sweat:

Looks great! You really make it hard for me on buying that front lip! I love it but don't know if I want it. I want a poly urethane lip. Do you have any performace done to yours? I can't remember?

Looks great! You really make it hard for me on buying that front lip! I love it but don't know if I want it. I want a poly urethane lip. Do you have any performace done to yours? I can't remember?

BUY IT!!!! lol. no performance yet hopefully soon.

Just install some goodies over the weekend :fun:

20140704_111223.jpg

whoa!! that looks sick :thumbsup:

ETS FMIC? Looks great! We need more pics now!