DJ09RalliArt

My "lindsay" 2009 Ralliart Apex

31 posts in this topic

Alright im def new to forums so here i am trying my first build thread. First off i must say i bought the car from Sam over at SouthCoast Mitsubishi. She is a 2009 RalliArt Apex Silver.

First mod i did was install the Evo X BoV

Evo X UICP

Evo X LICP

Evo X FMIC

Edited by Poncho
"Linsday"

Next was the custom 3" catback exhaust , had to install a muffler alil later on bc the noise was to much for my wife so went with a magna flow offset. Sorry no fart cannons for me, dont like they way they look on the Ralliart

i plasti dipped front end and spoiler, the wheels where already plastidip when i picked it up.

Loving the progress man keep it up!!!

Loving the progress man keep it up!!!

thanks man , june 15th i go for my tune from RRE over here in Cali. getting the 3port soleniod and cobb drop in then to. ill def post pix of the numbers.

Nice work so far bro, keep it up!

#TeamApex

Nice work so far bro, keep it up!

#TeamApex

thank you, gotta repesent the Apex :thumbsup:

Good stuff!! Gotta get on an intake system ASAP! You will hear the turbo so much! Look at the custom DIY SRI for it!

Not to shabby good work I woulod recommend a dry drop in filter till you are ready for a tune since an Intake yeilds you no gains once tuned. Cehap mod and you feel the differnce straightway.

Not to shabby good work I woulod recommend a dry drop in filter till you are ready for a tune since an Intake yeilds you no gains once tuned. Cehap mod and you feel the differnce straightway.

thankx man, ya im getting the cobb drop in filter done with the tune, also upgrading the fuel relay and getting a 3 port solenoid

Ooo I like :D Apex ftw of course! ;)

^LOL typos much?? You drunk Shaun? :P

Next was the custom 3" catback exhaust , had to install a muffler alil later on bc the noise was to much for my wife so went with a magna flow offset. Sorry no fart cannons for me, dont like they way they look on the Ralliart attachicon.gif164214_4739651205381_497861472_n.jpg

Did you go with a dual or single?

Just realized you spelled Lindsay wrong bro lol. Nice Apex ;)

Just realized you spelled Lindsay wrong bro lol. Nice Apex ;)

ya i know , but i can play it off . to late to fix now lol

Nice Apex RA.. time for some bling.. powercoat something, wheels, etc..

Nice Apex RA.. time for some bling.. powercoat something, wheels, etc..

im looking at new wheels and gonne get the roof and trunk vinyl wrapped maybe half the hood to.

im looking at new wheels and gonne get the roof and trunk vinyl wrapped maybe half the hood to.

Leave the hood alone!

Leave the hood alone!

ha i hear that alot. going for my tune next weekend =]

Why drop in? Any why not wait till you get more bolt ons before your tune? You can replace that flex UICP for less then $100, and DIY intake with K&N cone filter so you can actually hear your turbo spool.

Why drop in? Any why not wait till you get more bolt ons before your tune? You can replace that flex UICP for less then $100, and DIY intake with K&N cone filter so you can actually hear your turbo spool.

+10000

Car is looking good man!

idk if im gonna make her a sleeper yet so the stocker she looks the better.

^he's got an Evo X UICP :P but I agree on the DIY intake! :D

^he's got an Evo X UICP :P but I agree on the DIY intake! :D

The Evo X UICP still has the flex pipe portion or the crappy rubbery hose. It is better than the stock RA UICP but only cause it's larger.