DJ09RalliArt

My "lindsay" 2009 Ralliart Apex

31 posts in this topic

Sweet RA, great progress on your car also.

The Evo X UICP still has the flex pipe portion or the crappy rubbery hose. It is better than the stock RA UICP but only cause it's larger.

OHHHHHHHHH wow I totally didn't know that. Shows how much I know hahahah thanks for the info ;)

OHHHHHHHHH wow I totally didn't know that. Shows how much I know hahahah thanks for the info ;)

Lol yep, like I said though it is still better than the stock RA UICP.

Yeah and its fugly....

If OP is interested where to get a good deal on on...just google Depo Evo X and they make the upper pipe portion in flat black for like $100. It wont match the color of the portion that connects to the FMIC but you can just dip both peices and they will match.

Why drop in? Any why not wait till you get more bolt ons before your tune? You can replace that flex UICP for less then $100, and DIY intake with K&N cone filter so you can actually hear your turbo spool.

bc those mods are not really worth it bc of the limitation of the stock RA turbo. but on the plus side i did pick up a evo x turbo, o2 housing and waste gate for 200$ laast night.

got my tune. wont let me post anymore pictures.