Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rotorglowgts

Traded In The Gts For A Ralliart Sportback!

40 posts in this topic

So here are the pics of my wife and I's 2011 Rally Red Ralliart Sportback! It has 15k miles, magnaflow cat-back exhaust, evo x intercooler, and oversized intercooler piping. I had the dealer instal an OEM Roof Rack and swap over the Mud Flaps from my GTS. I love this car, it's awesome! I guess I'll have to change my screen name now haha.

IMG_1102_zps8674aa5b.jpg

IMG_1105_zps0fffde28.jpg

IMG_1106_zps9ca3d23e.jpg

IMG_1107_zps87c8e22d.jpg

IMG_1109_zps6828f7bd.jpg

IMG_1111_zps99a6fd6f.jpg

IMG_1112_zps30328938.jpg

IMG_1113_zpse9c722c0.jpg

IMG_1114_zps6241e64e.jpg

IMG_1117_zpse7c011ad.jpg

IMG_1118_zps5b4332ac.jpg

IMG_1120_zps1beb813f.jpg

IMG_1122_zpsb79d6edb.jpg

IMG_1123_zpsbc3cde05.jpg

IMG_1124_zpsd963ad37.jpg

Gotta remove all of the dealer crap but other than that and the headlights I love the thing!

Wow..the Dealer did a terrible job of putting on those flaps..I have never seen one this color before...I always see black. Did you check to see if it was on the stock tune?

Wow..the Dealer did a terrible job of putting on those flaps..I have never seen one this color before...I always see black. Did you check to see if it was on the stock tune?

Yep the technician at the dealer's friend owned the car before me. He installed all of the parts onto it (even thought the salesman said it was all stock, which I was like that isn't a stock muffler) and he said the ECU was not touched. They did a terrible job with the rear mudflaps. I'm gonna have to adjust them tomorrow. I always see black too, I like to stand out a little form the crowd though haha

That's awesome!! Good to see another RA SB! That intercooler doesn't look like an OEM Evo X intercooler, looks like an aftermarket brand. let's see under the hood!

That's awesome!! Good to see another RA SB! That intercooler doesn't look like an OEM Evo X intercooler, looks like an aftermarket brand. let's see under the hood!

I was thinking that too, looks shiny..possibly the same one you have..only other one I can think of that looks like that is the Depo Racing X Intercooler.

I was thinking that too, looks shiny..possibly the same one you have..only other one I can think of that looks like that is the Depo Racing X Intercooler.

same thought.

Yeah I just looked up pics online ad it is shaped different. I don't know what it is then. I know the piping is all powdercoated black. I'll get an under the hood pic for ya.

Ok so it's a good 3-4 inches thick. It is gigantic. It fills the entire area that it is in. I don't think this under the hood pic will help with the intercooler but here it is. The piping has no brand names on it and I can't find a logo on the intercooler either.

0901131925_zpsccd3eb01.jpg

It looks identical to this one.

ETS-EVO-X-IC-ONLY_3.jpg

Luv your R/A Sportback... I still sorta kick my own butt for not buying one in 2010. I couldn't deal with the recaro seats for a Daily Driver at the time and opted for the loaded GTS instead. Congrats on making the decision ! (fyi... you can remove those redundant Mitsubishi Logo's on the roof rack's with some nail polish remover ;)

Yeah it's definitely not Ultimate Racing, they have their name on the couplers also and the FMIC from UR doesn't have hangers on the sides of the intercooler. I'm with Rolly I'm pretty sure it's Depo racing.

Also if you notice the couplers in the pic of the link Rolly provided of the upper intercooler pipping they look exactly like the couplers you have! I would say it's safe to say you have Depo upper intercooler pipping and Depo front mount intercooler.

yeah, either way, its a nice upgrade..Depo has a good rep on the forums..I have their Testpipe and its still in great shape after about a year

Alright awesome. It really doesn't matter to me what brand it is. It is good to know they are reputable. Thanks for all the help!

Luv your R/A Sportback... I still sorta kick my own butt for not buying one in 2010. I couldn't deal with the recaro seats for a Daily Driver at the time and opted for the loaded GTS instead. Congrats on making the decision ! (fyi... you can remove those redundant Mitsubishi Logo's on the roof rack's with some nail polish remover ;)

Thanks, man! I love it. I wish I had the recaros in this one. I may try and find some at some point. I love the mitsubishi logos on the rack! haha

So whats first on your list of things to do..I vote Intake! Spool is soooo awesome

So whats first on your list of things to do..I vote Intake! Spool is soooo awesome

Yeah that will probably be my first mod. I don't know yet I'm just super excited to have it! haha

I vote intake also! You will be glad you did!

Well..not sure if you have ever owned a boosted vehicle..but welcome to the boost addiction! Where the modding never stops and the hunt for more and more power eats at you! The possibilities are endless :)

Congrats on the upgrade man.

Nice pickup man, and i agree the headlights got to go! Lol

WOAHHH! Congrats on the upgrade! 15k miles for a 2011 isn't bad at all. Welcome to boost!! Don't forget premium only ;) lol I also vote intake! DIY K&N SRI = amazing sound!!

I vote intake also! You will be glad you did!

yeah i loved the sri on the old gts

Well..not sure if you have ever owned a boosted vehicle..but welcome to the boost addiction! Where the modding never stops and the hunt for more and more power eats at you! The possibilities are endless :)

my first car was a 1993 saab 9000 cse turbo, i have been missing that turbo and am glad to have one again

Congrats on the upgrade man.

Thanks!

Nice pickup man, and i agree the headlights got to go! Lol

Yeah i know i'm not sure how i feel about them yet

WOAHHH! Congrats on the upgrade! 15k miles for a 2011 isn't bad at all. Welcome to boost!! Don't forget premium only ;) lol I also vote intake! DIY K&N SRI = amazing sound!!

Thanks! I'm glad to be back to boost :)