Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rotorglowgts

Traded In The Gts For A Ralliart Sportback!

40 posts in this topic

Welcome to the boost btw.

Welcome to the boost btw.

Thanks! Like I said I am really glad to be back

Test fit the GSR rims and fixed the mudflaps. I think I really love the GSR rims on this thing

downsized_0928131615_zpsf956d547.jpg

they look good!! You really need a drop!! Grab up some springs!!

Looks good. Only thing I don't like are the mud flaps. It would look much cleaner without them IMO.

they look good!! You really need a drop!! Grab up some springs!!

Thanks! I'm keepin the stock height though. Goin for the rally look

Looks good. Only thing I don't like are the mud flaps. It would look much cleaner without them IMO.

Thanks, man. I personally love the muflaps, I think they give it a wider look. To each their own though

I will be creating a progress thread once I get a photo shoot done. For now here is a quick update.

Rota P45F 18x8 Powdercoated Rocket White

Blackworks Red Aluminum Lugs

OEM Headlights

1121131538a_zps2e1f283e.jpg

IMG_1862_zpsd5a93b4b.jpg

IMG_1863_zpsab4a8ad6.jpg

IMG_1865_zpsb9855eff.jpg

IMG_1867_zps4d027e52.jpg

IMG_1868_zpsfe19f3d3.jpg

IMG_1869_zps4fa98ef1.jpg

IMG_1871_zpsab044555.jpg

Any help with what mods are on this thing? The intercooler is 4" thick btw

Depo IC maybe?

Sent from my LG Optimus G using Tapatalk 4

Depo IC maybe?

Sent from my LG Optimus G using Tapatalk 4

That's what it looks like to me too. I just don't have much experience with aftermarket parts for this thing haha

I thought we went through this already on page one... it's safe to say you have all Depo parts...Depo FMIC, Depo UICP full set, obviously aMishimoto Radiator and K&N drop in filter. Idk about the LICP and you said Magnaflow exhaust. What don't you agree with?

I thought we went through this already on page one... it's safe to say you have all Depo parts...Depo FMIC, Depo UICP full set, obviously aMishimoto Radiator and K&N drop in filter. Idk about the LICP and you said Magnaflow exhaust. What don't you agree with?

No I was just curious. I tried to find a logo somewhere on the intercooler but there's nothing on it. There is some residue on one side that appears to be where a sticker used to be. I didn't want to start saying what the stuff was until I was sure about what it was that's all. I was just wondering if anything else looks aftermarket. Like I said I can't tell and have nothing to compare it too

looks great! looks like either a ets Intercooler (which only has a sticker on it) the ic piping might be branded on the cupplings. You should get a aem intake their super nice for the ra and makes a nice power band.

looks great! looks like either a ets Intercooler (which only has a sticker on it) the ic piping might be branded on the cupplings. You should get a aem intake their super nice for the ra and makes a nice power band.

Yeah I've thought about an AEM intake. I just don't want to void any warranties just yet.

with intakes you don't have to worry however the tune that's needed might affect it.

with intakes you don't have to worry however the tune that's needed might affect it.

Yeah that's very true haha