Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rotorglowgts

2011 Rr Sportback Ra Progress Thread

11 posts in this topic

I took some pics today and thought it would be a good time to start my progress thread! I have tons of plans for this car so it's just a matter of the time and money to get there haha (this probably doesn't sound familiar to anyone else). I bought it with 15k miles on it August 30th. I absolutely love this thing! It's an amazing car and I want to continue to push the boundaries of performance, and looks with this car. I am a little bit more of a form over function guy so I like practical mods, but who doesn't like a good fun mod every now and then?

Mods List:

Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust

Depo Racing 4" Intercooler

Depo Racing UICP/LICP

Mishimoto Radiator

OEM Roof Rack

Black Plastidipped Trunk Guard/Hood Scoop/Mitsu Emblem w/red paint

Blacked out Trunk emblem (Not a fan)

Blacked out Nose Ring (Original owner did a terrible job, needs re-done)

Red w/White Logo Rally Armor Mud Flaps

Rota P45F 18x8 PC'd Rocket White, Mitsubishi and Ralliart Logo's added

Red Black Works Extended Lugs

Future Mods List:

Red Painted Brake Calipers

Ralliart Shift Knob (would've taken the one from the GTS but thought the RA's had a screw holding them in place)

Ralliart Lower Hatch Spoiler

Something with the tail lights and side markers (I don't like anything close to euro styling, I'll probably paint the markers amber and red-out the tail light turn signals)

Dual Exhaust Tips

Ultimate-Racing Test Pipe

Ultimate-Racing Down Pipe

Tune (GST Basemap or something else, possibly Cobb AP)

OEM Navi

Custom Light Bar w/four lights

OEM Recaro Racing Seats (Possible reupholstered Red)

Some way of getting air to the huge intercooler

OEM Evo X Turbo

OEM Evo X BOV

Braid or Enkei Rally Wheels for winter

I hope to achieve all of my goals with this car. I am very driven to do so. I have been dreaming about a car like this since I was a kid racing the Evo VI WRC car in Gran Turismo 2. Then when I saw a new Ralliart Sportback sitting on a lot in 2010 I knew it was the car I would buy. So here I am today. I have been a Mitsu fan for quite some time now and don't plan ever change that.

Here is a pic at the dealer with the old GTS in the background:

0831131450_zps8f6f432d.jpg

Here is how it sits today:

IMG_2555_zpsdb622176.jpg

IMG_25422_zps3cebbbc8.jpg

IMG_25472_zps40d58148.jpg

IMG_25462_zps5c817300.jpg

IMG_2549_zps43cd2a0e.jpg

IMG_2553_zps7174b06e.jpg

IMG_2556_zpsfe58bc33.jpg

IMG_2559_zpsa5c97f23.jpg

IMG_25632_zps9881f02e.jpg

IMG_25682_zps8ea7d0a7.jpg

IMG_25722_zps0a751b5f.jpg

IMG_25742_zps6e912cc8.jpg

IMG_25822_zps306486c8.jpg

I'll hopefully be updating as soon as I can. Let me know what you guys think!

looks great! are those the stock tires?

looks great! are those the stock tires?

No They're Goodyear somethings haha. They came with the wheels so I decided to keep them. They're 215/45r18 just like the OEM ones though

Love it mine! Why OEM Roof Rack over a Yakima or Thule? How well do the RA Mud Flaps fit? I thought about getting the Black with Blue Logo for mine!

P.S. Where did you get the Trunk Gaurd at? I like the idea of Black Plastidipping those, possibliy the fuel door as well.

Destroyed a tire, damaged another and bent a rim. Gotta love Indiana roads...

Love it mine! Why OEM Roof Rack over a Yakima or Thule? How well do the RA Mud Flaps fit? I thought about getting the Black with Blue Logo for mine!

P.S. Where did you get the Trunk Gaurd at? I like the idea of Black Plastidipping those, possibliy the fuel door as well.

Sorry man I never saw this comment haha. I got the dealer to throw in the OEM roof rack for free so I couldn't complain haha. Thule actually makes the OEM roof rack. I love the mudflaps. They fit pretty good. I've also heard good things about these if you want something different LINK. I almost bought those before I changed mine over haha.

The trunk guard came on it actually. I really like it, it adds a nice touch plus it's practical

Those are way to blue. I like the black guards with subtle blue logo. Thanks for the link though. Man getting the GTS is awesome price wise, but the additions will add up. No trunk or door guards at all on the GTS.

Hey just want to say your sportback looks awesome. I was just wondering where did u get your rear difusser and the trunk guard? I like the idea of the trunk guard, but that rear diffuser is the one I really want. If you can help me some info where you got the diffuser will be helpful, thank you.

I geus that's a stock diffuser if you have a Ralliart Sportback

Some newer pics. Not much has changed. Have some Gravel rims and AT tires for the winter.. Mods have officially stopped due to a baby coming my wife and I's way soon. He's due to come in 4 days now which is insane. No that I got the car clean I figured it deserved some pics.

image_zps8c33xt2m.jpg

image_zps85mttzdl.jpg

image_zpshda9r0gc.jpg

image_zpsnyjsfiuv.jpg

image_zps7j8fmtlh.jpg

Some newer pics. Not much has changed. Have some Gravel rims and AT tires for the winter.. Mods have officially stopped due to a baby coming my wife and I's way soon. He's due to come in 4 days now which is insane. No that I got the car clean I figured it deserved some pics.

image_zps8c33xt2m.jpg

image_zps85mttzdl.jpg

image_zpshda9r0gc.jpg

image_zpsnyjsfiuv.jpg

image_zps7j8fmtlh.jpg

Rotorglow!!! Haven't seen you in a while! Going for that Ralli Look! Looks great!