Apexxia

Apex's Project Thread Of Lacy

83 posts in this topic

wow those wheels look nice. cant wait to see it when there all mounted

Thanks! Me either

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

That is going to look great when you have it all together! Those wheels in that color on your car being AS will look really nice! Your selling them? Why? What size?

That is going to look great when you have it all together! Those wheels in that color on your car being AS will look really nice! Your selling them? Why? What size?

Thank you! Selling them cause they're too small for my wheel and I don't really want stretch so. They are 225/40-18

looks good!! :D

looks good!! :D

Still trying to sell my tires, once those are gone I will be purchasing the correct ones, finally, and hopefully getting my wheels on. I'm going to attempt to get my fog lights installed at some point, that should be interesting.

Also a big purchase coming up soon of hopefully something thatll be really dope and so worth it.

what size are your wheels? 225/40 won't stretch much unless they're 18x10

what size are your wheels? 225/40 won't stretch much unless they're 18x10

They're 18x9.5 but they're too small according to all the shops here.

So I'm done doing any mods to my car besides the one sitting in my garage. Decided it's time for a new car. Wheels will probably be up for sale at some point as well. Might possibly sell my demon eyes too.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm going to attempt to get my fog lights installed at some point, that should be interesting.

If you still plan to do these/haven't done them yet, def route cable into the wheel well, through the rubber plug, and into the frame channel. There is a matching plug under the plastic sill plate and it makes routing into the cabin super easy

Just wondering about your taillights. Were they pretty bright? Did they bug people following behind you? Are they LED bulbs or halogen?

Just wondering about your taillights. Were they pretty bright? Did they bug people following behind you? Are they LED bulbs or halogen?

The only thing that isn't pretty bright is the turn signal, because it's white. Only super bright at night. Never asked the people behind me lol. They're led but use regular bulbs.

If you still plan to do these/haven't done them yet, def route cable into the wheel well, through the rubber plug, and into the frame channel. There is a matching plug under the plastic sill plate and it makes routing into the cabin super easy

I'll have to suggest this to my uncle if we end up wiring this

I'll have to suggest this to my uncle if we end up wiring this

If i get around to a tut this break, i'll post the pics i took when i wired them

I was reading and saw you say 225/40 is too much of a stretch for 18x9.5. Check out my thread or pm me ill send pictures. That is exactly what I have and it has a very minimal stretch.

I was reading and saw you say 225/40 is too much of a stretch for 18x9.5. Check out my thread or pm me ill send pictures. That is exactly what I have and it has a very minimal stretch.

Just saying what every single tire place told me....and it doesn't really matter at this point, I'm trying to sell mywheels

Just saying what every single tire place told me....and it doesn't really matter at this point, I'm trying to sell mywheels

Yeah regular tire places just don't have the proper machines to mount the tires. I had to go to a rim shop by me that also mounted tires to mount them. Oh well. GLWS

Sad to hear youre going to sell the car it was all coming along so nicely.

How did you paint the interior panels?

So I'm done doing any mods to my car besides the one sitting in my garage. Decided it's time for a new car. Wheels will probably be up for sale at some point as well. Might possibly sell my demon eyes too.

If you decide to part out let me know would be interested in the headlights and tail lights. I have both oem original ones to throw in the deal.

Sad to hear youre going to sell the car it was all coming along so nicely.

How did you paint the interior panels?

If you decide to part out let me know would be interested in the headlights and tail lights. I have both oem original ones to throw in the deal.

Not selling the car as far as I know. Would be willing to sell the headlights (ones with led strips) for cash + oems once I get my other headlights installed if you'd still be interested.

Painted interior with automotive spray paint and turned out pretty good.

Installing my headlights next month. Putting my dash and door trim back to silver and door panels back to black. Lowering the car a little bit. Keeping that set up until mod in september. Then taking what little aftermarket parts I have on it off, selling them, and then putting the car up for sale. Then hopefully getting a new car next spring.

Before

683bda29714a4bf999ec81f421ef3451.jpg

After

64d1ac73ccdf49d3efc1a967fdc60b00.jpg787ea23fd5e9765f51e6e135e5674524.jpgdc7dd8fb250e70d5754ccf3f6a49ead5.jpg8f5d0ea171fb65f73917d8df493c6f6e.jpg

Is that white or silver?

Silver

Nice color match

Lol wasn't really trying. Just wanted a neutral color, and they were silver when I bought the car.