Poncho

My New Octane Blue Ralliart (Pics Now!)

28 posts in this topic

Hey guys so this is pretty exciting for me, as the title states I purchased a used Octane Blue Ralliart sedan. This one will primarily be for my wife. We don't take delivery of the car until next Wednesday and we can't wait! For now I'll just explain a little on this one. My wife has a 2009 Lancer GTS fully loaded and we are currently working on selling it to avoid 2 car payments but until we sell it we will have the payments. Her GTS is fully loaded with sun and sound package, HID Projector headlights (Swapping these onto my Ralliart Sportback), and Navigation, selling it for $12,600. Now onto the new Ralliart, it is a 2009 Octane Blue Ralliart, 1 owner car, 57k miles very well maintained car, never been modded. It just had the transmission fluids changed yesterday! That color the Octane Blue I have to say is probably the best color Mitsubishi has had on there cars it really looks amazing in the sun! This Ralliart has the OEM HID projectors as well as the Recaro package << That makes me SUPER happy lol. Also has the Rockford Fosgate system. We bought this Ralliart for $14,500. The windows are tinted at 35%, might end up making that darker later down the road. My wife and myself like 5% lol. Now modding this car will obviously happen but not for a little while. Until we sell her Lancer we won't have the extra money for anything to add to the car performance or visually. No big deal. When we do start modding it my wife is going to make all the decisions on what she wants and I'll be doing all the leg work and such for it! Plans eventually will be probably the same intake I have on mine the DIY Intake. Then of course some other brand for exhaust I don't want anything Ultimate Racing on this car only for the reason of I want to try out other brands and parts such as ETS, AMS etc. She will choose all the styles she wants. We are probably going to take this car to the same level as my Ralliart Sportback meaning full bolt-ons. I don't have the plan to slam this one on coils but she will have the ultimate say on that, my plan would be drop springs and nice wheels with some meat on them! I will keep you guys up to date on what ends up happening!! I'll post the pics of it on Wednesday when we pick up the car! Thanks for reading!! :D

Congrats :)
Can't wait to see the mods on it

Fair price for a used RA. Congrats on the car dude

Great price on an RA

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Sweet dude! Oct-Blue ftw haha!

Congrats! Yes octane is the best color lol

#twinning except one is a sportback lol

Awesome news Josh, good luck selling the lancer quick.

Congrats :)

Can't wait to see the mods on it

Thanks, It's gonna be a little while before anything big happens. Minor things might happen like the DIY SRI cause that's cheap and like the Evo X BOV. I have a X FMIX still so we'll see about putting that on.

Fair price for a used RA. Congrats on the car dude

Thank you! I thought it was a fair price as well!

Great price on an RA

I agree lol.

Sweet dude! Oct-Blue ftw haha!

Haha yeah! I really like the color!

Congrats! Yes octane is the best color lol

Thanks!

#twinning except one is a sportback lol

I KNOW lol! It's pretty awesome! Now we can roll together in 2 BA cars and she'll be super confident!!

Awesome news Josh, good luck selling the lancer quick.

Thank you!! Hopefully it will go fast, so far we haven't had much interest. :(

Wahhhhh. I wish a deal like that stumbled into my life! :X But congrats and best of luck towards how it goes! :lol:

geez!! $14.5??? thats what i paid for my 10 GTS SB in december!. damn! good find!

Had to meet with the guy again yesterday and thought I need some pics lol. Here she is!! Enjoy!!

1794611_10202803317701624_66824353810385

10150771_10202803317901629_7506510222957

10295771_10202803317501619_9034438225175

10171053_10202803317581621_8863884887453

1526300_10202803317661623_50609512429748

10255582_10202803318381641_3501669200208

10151935_10202803317541620_8102949500733

Wahhhhh. I wish a deal like that stumbled into my life! :X But congrats and best of luck towards how it goes! :lol:

Maybe one will!! Thanks!!

geez!! $14.5??? thats what i paid for my 10 GTS SB in december!. damn! good find!

But did your GTS have something like 58k miles on it? Lol.

I wish they still made the ralliart hatch. I want one so bad. Cars look really good man!

That sport back <3

Car looks clean, one hell of a good find.

I wish they still made the ralliart hatch. I want one so bad. Cars look really good man!

I'm glad they don't, lol. Just keep your eye out maybe one will pop up for sale somewhere near you! And thanks I plan to make and keep them clean!

That sport back <3

Car looks clean, one hell of a good find.

:D Thanks! They both will stay tasteful and clean!

Going to give the car a good bath today! Let's see this paint shine!! Also going to de-badge it!!

Also forgot to mention the car is equipped with LEDs all over already. Interior lights are all LED, License plate lights are LED and the DRL's in the OEM projectors are LED. I get some pics once I've cleaned it all up!

Nice that saves you a bit of cash. Can't wait to see your wifes ideas under your guidance, two clean ralliarts are going to be sick to roll up to shows in

Nice that saves you a bit of cash. Can't wait to see your wifes ideas under your guidance, two clean ralliarts are going to be sick to roll up to shows in

Thanks! And yeah once we start getting hers going with mods it will be sick!!

My driveway is starting to look like my own little mini mitsu meet. Just missing my other WW GTS I left in Indiana with my dad. :D

10293735_10202825007643859_4269612804291

10299558_10202825007963867_8535673932735

Are you swaping something from the grs to the ra?

The projector to your ra?

How about the navi from the gts to the ra?

Regards,

G.

Are you swaping something from the grs to the ra?

The projector to your ra?

How about the navi from the gts to the ra?

Regards,

G.

He already swapped the projector headlights from the GTS to his RA lol

Upppp i wrote it to fast iand forgot to put beside at the beginnintg of the question lol