fastcar123

Base Lancer Automatic A/c Success

28 posts in this topic

Dude this awesome. I will take a look. Can you explain it a little more. I am still a little confused.

I'll add more info once i have done it, im following a Russian website, once complete a Page in the DIY section with part numbers wiring info will be made so people can do it if they want.

for the auto lights, I do believe this could be changed with the MMSC. idk for sure, but I know that the outlander I have here has this sensor, but does not turn on the lights. I just wonder if I could change it with that thing

I dont think you could use MMCS for enabling auto lights, as a different version is used in each region, for instance the American and European MMCS has more features then the Australian one. Also, apparently only certain Outlander's received the sensor, but wiring is present for it like it is in the lancer.

Sorry, how did you install the new controls? I got the ones from a 2014 VRX (like the ones in your pic) but it has 2 ports, different than mine ( 2009 ES) that has only one

Sorry, how did you install the new controls? I got the ones from a 2014 VRX (like the ones in your pic) but it has 2 ports, different than mine ( 2009 ES) that has only one