JukEboX

Jukebox's New In Blue (Blue Dragon)

282 posts in this topic

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎22 at 0:22 AM, MINE said:

Loving those tail lights.  I just installed those reflector-replacing LEDs the other day

Yeah man. I covered mine in smoke vinyl to match my tails.

20 hours ago, JukEboX said:

Yeah man. I covered mine in smoke vinyl to match my tails.

Ahh, I used some dip smoke I had laying around for mine.  Wish they came smoked, they are so white without it

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎24 at 11:14 PM, MINE said:

Ahh, I used some dip smoke I had laying around for mine.  Wish they came smoked, they are so white without it

Very true. I actually got 2 pairs for the price of one. The first set the right side died. The second set I got the left side died. I E-Mailed the seller and he said he would contact the manufacturer to make them better and he sent me to new pairs :)

10 hours ago, JukEboX said:

Very true. I actually got 2 pairs for the price of one. The first set the right side died. The second set I got the left side died. I E-Mailed the seller and he said he would contact the manufacturer to make them better and he sent me to new pairs :)

Good service.  You going to retro the broken ones?

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎28 at 8:32 PM, MINE said:

Good service.  You going to retro the broken ones?

No they do a good job of fitting a lot of stuff into the reflector. I like the way these work so I just put in the replacements. Moving on to other projects. Will be posting an update when I have a minute.

UPDATE TIME!!

I know it has been a while. Been busy with the new baby as well as LancerNation stuff but I have had some time to do some work to the car. 

So thanks to @LancerReplay and all his help as well as a great deal I now picked up a RRM 4 to 1 header. Had a good friend of mine put it in! Here is some good and bad.

Item: 2009-2016 Lancer 2.4L RRM 4B12 Header

large.IMAG02372.jpglarge.IMAG02380.jpg

Pros:

• Definitely can feel the power. With the original header in the car struggles and bobbles around at 3500RPM. This header smooths the flow better and gives you some amazing pickup. It just keeps giving and giving.
  • Since I got this header I have seen a dramatic upgrade in MPG. From the original at 27MPG to around 31MPG. Amazing.

Cons:

• Your Check Engine Light remains on and off stating a P420 alert about your Cat messing up. 
  • With it installed mine sounds like there is an exhaust leak. It may have been who did the install but I have a blowing an puttering noise going on. Any help with this is helpful. Here is a quick video of it.

Item: Custom LancerNation Windshield Banner

large.IMAG02495.jpglarge.IMAG02506.jpg

Since the website is going so well I had one of these made. It came out awesome and I am working with a company to get them made for anyone who wants one. Stay tuned for that and more!

ItemGTS Emblem

large.57b26f543a924_GTSEmblem1.jpglarge.57b26f570d7bf_GTSEmblem2.jpg

Eat your heart out Ralliart Owners. I now have a badge in the same place you do but it matches my car :P This came out as good as I had hoped it would since came off a Hyundai. I  have another one for the back I am just not sure where to put it yet :)

That is it for now. I still have a long list of things to do but I am in the middle of buying a house so progress maybe slow. Thanks for following along and be sure to join LancerNation --> http://www.lancernation.net 

I have the same ro