Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JukEboX

Waze (Come Find Me)

11 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

So I found this on my phone the other day and have been using it for a good number of days now and I found it really fun. The program is called "Waze". Pretty much is a maps program which allows all drivers and other people using Waze to point out where police are, spot accidents, cars on the side of the road, construction zones, pot holes and alot more. You can also chat with other people if you are stuck in the same traffic and you can edit maps to help other people get through roads that may or may not be on their current maps. It is also a pretty epic Navigator.

Plus you can set different Icons for yourself and nicknames. If your driving around my area looking for JukEboX [PL]. I added the [PL] to stand for ProjectLancer. So install it and come find me.

Waze On iPhone (Click Image For Install)

screen568x568.jpeg

Waze on Android (Click Image For Install)

Waze-screenshot.jpg

Waze on Windows Phone (Click For Install)

waze1.jpg

I have Waze on my phone and love it. I didn't know you could create a user name/group lol. That's awesome.

While this definitely looks like a cool app, i wont recommend this to anyone. Using your phone while driving, even in traffic, is dangerous. Please anyone who uses this use at your own risk.

While this definitely looks like a cool app, i wont recommend this to anyone. Using your phone while driving, even in traffic, is dangerous. Please anyone who uses this use at your own risk.

Right sorry TheDude. Let me add that. But it does help out alot. I have a mount next ot my steering wheel so I don't dig through my pocket and the GUI is pretty quick and easy to use while driving.

Right sorry TheDude. Let me add that. But it does help out alot. I have a mount next ot my steering wheel so I don't dig through my pocket and the GUI is pretty quick and easy to use while driving.

No need to apologize. I just need to clarify that this is not the Forum as an entity encouraging this. I dont want people to point fingers if anything. Its definitely a cool app.

No need to apologize. I just need to clarify that this is not the Forum as an entity encouraging this. I dont want people to point fingers if anything. Its definitely a cool app.

I can't edit the post. Can you add some kind of warning in RED? I forgot :/

There is no need. My post was enough. lol

do you know if the platforms inter communicate?

For example, I have my windows phone and I download this app. will I be able to communicate, and see all of the stuff put there by apple users and vice versa?

do you know if the platforms inter communicate?

For example, I have my windows phone and I download this app. will I be able to communicate, and see all of the stuff put there by apple users and vice versa?

You have WINDOWS PHONE too? You are easily becoming my best friend on these forums. Yes they do intercommunicate.

You have WINDOWS PHONE too? You are easily becoming my best friend on these forums. Yes they do intercommunicate.

WOOT WOOT! new best friend lol.

I think im going to download this app, just for the cop thing

That was one of the main reasons I Downloaded it :)