GOOFY

Goofy's 2011 White Ralliart

50 posts in this topic

You have the engine cover and spark plug cover out of either of those cars i can buy off you?

You have the engine cover and spark plug cover out of either of those cars i can buy off you?

i have them and i am willing to sell them but not now, since the car is in the shop, for every part they take out that i sell i have to pay them

so actually i prefer to go 1 day before i pick up my car just to part out as much as i can and bring it down with me to Miami,

the big parts such as engine, tranny, doors, trunk, bumper, dash, seats, glass, etc will remain in the shop for future sales,

but the smaller parts that fit in the RA trunk will travel to Florida!

i will let you know when i go to pick it up to see if you are still looking for them, but i don't know how much is the shipping to Canada from NY or Miami?

regards,

G.

that car is from Copart scheduled to be sold in July 24 i think, but the problem is the title, it says Certificate of Destruction so it can not be rebuild,

that is why they are a bit difficult to get, because you need a salvage title to be able to rebuild them!

regards,

G.

Shouldnt be much in shipping, they arent heavy. pm me if you rememeber when youre gonna sell, ill bookmark this thread. thanks!

Welli have saved a little cash so i thonk next week i will orden the diaqueen sstf-1 fluid 8 liters in total

And its about 265 shipped, reallyyyy ff... Expensive for a tranny fluid!

Also getting the engine oil and the sparkplugs,

So mostly all necesary tune up will be done when painted.

I think in about 10 days the car will get some work done, its about 350 just for tune up fluids

Engine oil

Tranny oil

Antifreeze

Sparkplugs

Air filter

The engine oil filter was around 5 bucks

But the tranny one was really expensive

Any guide on which sparkplugs to use?

I've got NGK iridium plugs in mine and I love them. I've had them for about 35k miles and the point is still just as sharp as when I bought them

Well the work began again now that i have mostly all the pieces to finish the exterior

The evo X hood and tall spoiler were bought and now we can test fit everything

The car is too low because it has D2 but also because of the 16" inch rims on it,

I have the XXR 519 but since they are in pretty shape they will be mounted after fixing evrything else

Here a couple of pics

20140801_171838.jpg

20140801_171858.jpg

Best regards,

G.

I like where this is going.

more goodies arriving for the build up!

the 2 row aluminum radiator just arrived on monday,

that will be installed next week,

and today the G-Plus Blue Silicon Hoses for the radiator also arrived, they seem to have good quality and well reinforced.

the car will be driven to Miami with the OEM hoses and then i will change them at home,

so what i will do is buy all the "engine dressing" stuff and then install it when i finally get the car home,

20140827_103441.jpg

20140827_103542.jpg

more stuff arriving, the oil cap was ordered in blue but there was no stock so i will eventually sell this one and order a blue one, also a different model (taller one)

the battery tie down as most of the accessories out there is for smaller batteries (honda type) so i have to grind a small guide and that should let me put it on a bigger battery (i usually have car audio on my car so a high amp battery for me is a must have)

i will combine the blue with maybe some carbon fiber details, just can wait to get my car back so i can start

dressing3.jpg

dressing4.jpg

regards,

G.

Oh man that look sick. can't wait to see them on.

more stuff arriving!

this actually were the first i ordered and got lost in my work warehouse (they receive 200 packets per week aprox.)

so they just brought this to my office finally!

at first i did not knew which color i was going to choose for my engine dressing so i got 3 colors of this stuff.

obviously i will be using the blue ones!

ralliarttankcovers.jpg

regards,

G.

well finally all the pipes are in the shop so the EVO X intercooler could be mounted;

also installed the aluminum radiatordual core so thats done also!

a couple of bad news:

the GTS Oild filter lines are a bit different on size so we had to get the correct fittings for it, (solved!)

the tranny oil filter assy was broke so i bought a new one (almost 140 $ more or less) and now that

they were taking the filter case apart, it was also broke so las night i ordered a new oil filter and filter case (they come together)

so the car can not be tested until next wednesday when the parts arrive.

more updates soon I hope!

20140911bigsmile.jpg

As you see the windshield water reservoir is bent so even it still hold water i will change it for the gts one that looks brand new

Any recent updates? :P

just waiting on monday, to see if the shop got good news for me,

so next week there should be updates in this thread!

regards and nice week to all!

Dude, I haven't realized this project was THAT extensive... Good on you to bring a awesome car from the grave... RESPECT!

I'll have to take a vacation down to FL to see it...lol

well a lotttt of things happened during this months, (travel out US for some time)

lot of snow where my cars are and also some offer$$ for my project.

so to resume a little, now i have a 2011 Ralliart and 2 2010 GTS

possibly selling the ralliart next month (deal not complete yet)

and the gray GTS is going to be completely part out this friday.

the black 2010 GTS i just bought is being repaired (needed hood and bumper)

so the bumper while i get another one (buying it next week) will be the fiberglass one for now.

new hood on it and ready to roll down to FL this weekend.

the only issue is that due to that simple crash it got a salvage title to now i have to take it to FL DMV

in order to get it inspected and get a rebuilt title issued. after this it will be for sale cause i want to get another RA soon.

here is a picture less than a month ago when the black GTS just arrive to meet the other lancers! lol

IMG_20150225_WA0007.jpg

by the way the 3 cars have the sun and sound package with Rockford Fosgate speakers, woofers and amplifier

so mostly sure 2 of those packages will be sold soon.

also the XXR wheels on the gray GTS are for sale as well, and many other parts, look into my part out post if you need something

if the part is not so big and you are located between NJ and FL we can even meet close to the I95 and you will save some shipping!

regards,

G.

here you can see the 2010 black GTS almost ready, not sure if today or tomorrow will get the paint ready. (hood and bumper)

you can see the rear corner of the white RA on the picture also.

IMO the bumper looks cool but it will stay with me for the future RA and a regular GTS Bumper will be installed on this car.

IMG_20150324_WA0011.jpg

IMG_20150324_WA0012.jpg

IMG_20150324_WA0014.jpg

regards,

G.

Someone around here got almost the same bumper. Still looks cool. Good luck!

after a long drive, its finally in FL.

just took it to the dealer yesterday cause the airbag light and the TPMS light were on,

so they reset the airbag ecu and recalibrated the seat weights, i got 2 tpms sensors not reading

so they need replacing (not doing it for now)

also got the engine belt changed and general check on the car to verify everything was fine with it.

now next week to fill the paperwork to get it inspected and get the rebuilt title (if i dont sell it before that)

it will be sold with the Duraflex bumper on it.

couple of pics.

20150328_125551.jpg

20150329_083354.jpg

20150329_083416.jpg

20150329_083707.jpg

20150329_083717.jpg

regards,

G.

Wow that came out great! Great job!

thanks man!!! still tired! hahaha

Finally back on the road Bro