Snbui717

Snbui717's New Projekt

103 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, as you probably already know I used to drive a Rally Red 2009 Lancer GTS CVT. Well, I graduated and decided to buy a 2014 Wicked White Evo GSR. The GTS is still around but it has been put back to stock. I loved that car from the time I picked it up to the day I put it on jacks and took all the parts off. I knew it wasn't going to be a very fast car from the start, but I made the best of it and I learned so much from working on the car. I never regretted buying it at all. It was time to move on so I decided on an Evo GSR. So far it's been fantastic and I feel like it's going to take me far. I plan to stance and push power down the road sometime but I will have to get used to the extra cost of every part. So progress will be slow, but it'll get there one part at a time. Here's to a new beginning.

Past

m59XoEO.jpg

Present

eFTLwih.jpg

cant wait to see the build! youve already modded your RR tastefully well, i wouldnt doubt seeing your evo as clean as the lancer did in the near future!

Congrats on the new car! Your Lancer was something I always came for reference when working towards my build as it was admirable. Excited to see where you go with the Evo!

ill miss the red one, but this white one looks nice with dat wheel gap :lol:

Thanks everyone. Going to be a fun future with thus evo. Need to get rid of the wheel gap first.

Just picked this up. HKS Hi-Power dual exhaust.

r2gc5wD.jpg

Does your third gear grind? Everytime I shift into my third gear, it's a constant grinding noise even though the clutch is all the way engaged lol.

Good luck to your though! Pick up an 2014 Evo as well after trading in my old Lancer, have fun with your build man.

Does your third gear grind? Everytime I shift into my third gear, it's a constant grinding noise even though the clutch is all the way engaged lol.

Good luck to your though! Pick up an 2014 Evo as well after trading in my old Lancer, have fun with your build man.

Nope all my gears work fine. No grinding or anything. Thanks good luck on yours as well

I really like your past! Was beautiful. Can't wait to see what you do with the new project.

Congrats man I saw this on FB a while ago. Did you sell your wheels from the GTS? They would look and fit really great on the Evo and you could throw some more tire on them!! That exhaust is quite an addition! I look forward to your progress! Seems more and more Evos have been popping up here!!

I really like your past! Was beautiful. Can't wait to see what you do with the new project.

Thanks miss it a bit.

Congrats man I saw this on FB a while ago. Did you sell your wheels from the GTS? They would look and fit really great on the Evo and you could throw some more tire on them!! That exhaust is quite an addition! I look forward to your progress! Seems more and more Evos have been popping up here!!

Thanks man. The RPF1s are for sale cause I want to get meister S1R 18x10.5 +10. This is going to be a slow process, but coils and wheels are the first on the to-do list right now.

Cusco Front strut tower bar painted Metallic red with stardust black ends.

fB0yitF.jpg

Turbosmart Dual Port BOV Red

Pbc1cKG.jpg

why a bov on a stock-ish evo?

Really great start so far my man!! Any updates on the exhaust yet??

why a bov on a stock-ish evo?

Because PShhhhhhhhh lol. Still does the same job as on a modded Evo.

Really great start so far my man!! Any updates on the exhaust yet??

Thanks! I was going to install it but then I found out I'm going on a trip to Vietnam for a month so that's on hold until I get back. It's in my room just waiting to be put on.

Not necessarily dude lol, our evos dont respond well to vta bov

A recirculating bov is much safer, but it wont give you that "psshhh" sound that a vta bov would.

It's your car so do what you like, just my .02 cents lol

Not necessarily dude lol, our evos dont respond well to vta bov

It's a 50/50 vta and recirculating and I've had zero problems so far. My friend who had an evo x ran the same bov on his running 25psi.

UGHHHHHHHHHH cant wait for this progress

That low life. BC Racing BR-20 Coilovers with extreme low kit. 10k Front 12K Rear. Dampening knob extenders.

TotCzVH.jpg

ZA9bmtR.jpg

XC7O1Cw.jpg

M8MMCOm.jpg

Cm9oSJI.jpg

ZM4MiBE.jpg

J9LMM8r.jpg

qheo2oZ.jpg

and so it begins........again...yeah that

Here's an update on the Evo. It just rained so I didn't get to clean her up or anything. I'm pretty happy with the direction it's going. Waiting for Spring to get new wheels and have a proper stance.

ywyP2jh.jpg

h8Go0CB.jpg

6pxhVpK.jpg

QsXyEnP.jpg

a2Nv2DV.jpg

NsNg89V.jpg

cBsgPdI.jpg

fJnKqKY.jpg

Omg!!! :heart::unworthy:

So Sexy.

Recorded a little clip of the exhaust