Snbui717

Snbui717's New Projekt

103 posts in this topic

Reppin MCM

Jx49YtK.jpg

t9YZHy6.jpg

xJg2KiY.jpg

HYI1mHR.jpg

Almost time to get ready for Import Aliiance. New setup incoming this weekend.

UKmcKCp.jpg

I'm sad to see such a beautiful lancer gone, but at the same time i'm not because I know what you're going to do with this evo is going to be even better.

Keep us updated man, can't wait to see how beautiful this car gets.

I'm sad to see such a beautiful lancer gone, but at the same time i'm not because I know what you're going to do with this evo is going to be even better.

Keep us updated man, can't wait to see how beautiful this car gets.

Thanks man. I'm very excited with the upcoming changes and I hope to pick up where I left off on the Lancer.

E4cj7t1.jpg

Man I look up to your GTS and more so now that you got the Evo. I'm still building my lancer around your old one because I love the look you had on it.
Stoked to see what you got planned for the Evo!

Maybe one day i'll pick up and Evo too!

Small update. I got my wheels and splitter on. There are some minor rubbing issues in the front on the liners but I refuse to remove them. I was an inch lower in the front but my underpanels were laying on the ground and the tires were wrecking the liners so I had to raise her up. I'm running bc extreme low coils so I could have dumped the front. Theres a few more things I didnt get to this weekend but It'll come with time. Love how she sits right now so I couldn't be happier. On to an alignment and finishing more mods!

mXIpPV3.jpg

Wow. Those wheels + coils makes a huge difference. That sits so mean. Are you running spacers too?

Wow. I don't know how I missed that you got an evo. I thought you still had your GTS. I've been slacking on checking member builds lol.

Wow. Those wheels + coils makes a huge difference. That sits so mean. Are you running spacers too?

Yeah I have to run a 15mm spacer in the front to clear the brembos. I put a 5mm in the rear just to get it flushed.

Wow. I don't know how I missed that you got an evo. I thought you still had your GTS. I've been slacking on checking member builds lol.

Haha yeah I picked up my evo a while ago. I still have the lancer but it's a mere shadow of what it was.

Good stuff man.

She was scraping everywhere today. Hopefully that splitter holds up. Needs a wash I know

3zrxiq8.jpg

NIce low dude! Very clean.

how the heck did i not see this!!? i didnt know you got an x

NIce low dude! Very clean.

Thanks man

how the heck did i not see this!!? i didnt know you got an x

Had it since May lol.

Looks great man, I'm really diggin WW.

Looks great man, I'm really diggin WW.

Thank man, appreciate it

No idea how I missed this also! I havent been on here as much as I used to be. :(

Your Evo looks amazing dude! :D I've got a couple questions about the exhaust. How's the drone? YouTube videos are hard as heck to tell sound. I'm in the process of looking up exhausts for my MR, but have no idea what to go with. I know I want dual, and I want it a tad louder than my UR with the resonator & mini muffler was on my Ralli. Lol

No idea how I missed this also! I havent been on here as much as I used to be. :(

Your Evo looks amazing dude! :D I've got a couple questions about the exhaust. How's the drone? YouTube videos are hard as heck to tell sound. I'm in the process of looking up exhausts for my MR, but have no idea what to go with. I know I want dual, and I want it a tad louder than my UR with the resonator & mini muffler was on my Ralli. Lol

I believe the most popular exhaust is the ETS V2 Dual exhaust. I got my HKS super cheap so I stuck with that. The drone isnt that bad but im running stock cat and downpipe still. Had to have the dual Can mufflers though so it was a no brainer for me. Congrats on the new Evo btw.

Found some free time to take some pics between all the studying and work hours. Been messing with the suspension a bit to get the fitment right. Still more work to be done but it's definitely been a joy to work on.

ZMKd9A0.jpg

DTSiQ7W.jpg

CIM3xf4.jpg

lD8vtrY.jpg

hFUyp7w.jpg

NVj2CzP.jpg

Iuhuela.jpg

P6YXUye.jpg

I believe the most popular exhaust is the ETS V2 Dual exhaust. I got my HKS super cheap so I stuck with that. The drone isnt that bad but im running stock cat and downpipe still. Had to have the dual Can mufflers though so it was a no brainer for me. Congrats on the new Evo btw.

OH yeah and thank you :D

Holy fuck that's gorgeous

That's it!! I'm trading my GTS for and X.. Your whip is too dope man!!

I have someone around here that has the same look. Damn good man. Wheels are ridic.

Holy ***** that's gorgeous

thank man!

That's it!! I'm trading my GTS for and X.. Your whip is too dope man!!

Lol do it totally worth it. Thank bro.

I have someone around here that has the same look. Damn good man. Wheels are ridic.

Thanks man