JukEboX

Thoughts On Cars

71 posts in this topic

Ok guys I follow this guy called "TheDudeInBlue" . He does some great reviews on all kinds of cars in a couple minute reviews while he drives it. He knows his stuff and is pretty down to earth. I figured I would start this "Thoughts On Cars" series using his videos because since I got here I have valued all of your opinions on all kinds of cars and mods and everything.

So what does that mean?

Well I follow him on Youtube and when he posts something new I will post it here and I simply want to know your opinions.

Here is his latest.

SO what do you think? My wife has had a 07 integra and thing was fast. And I didn't think you had to do much to lower it. But it was still fun to drive. And I don't know what you guys have but in the "bad" neighborhoods around my place there are alot of these. Lots of ideas.

What are your thoughts on this car?

I like this idea.

That car is nice, but really 3 inch exhaust all the way down and NOT gurgling in your ears?

I work with someone who has a 95 integra with catback and header and that thing just is so annoying to ride in because its like you cant hear anything over it.

I like this idea.

That car is nice, but really 3 inch exhaust all the way down and NOT gurgling in your ears?

I work with someone who has a 95 integra with catback and header and that thing just is so annoying to ride in because its like you cant hear anything over it.

Listening to him drive that one, you could hear a lot of back fire especially when he was in the woods. Either that or I don't understand if the car was struggling or not.

I've watched a couple of his videos on reviewing cars. I like how he reviews cars that people have actually built, and not just someone who lowered their car and threw some wheels on it and call it a day. He reviews all kinds of cars, and isn't biased towards Mustangs, since he owns one lol.

I've watched a couple of his videos on reviewing cars. I like how he reviews cars that people have actually built, and not just someone who lowered their car and threw some wheels on it and call it a day. He reviews all kinds of cars, and isn't biased towards Mustangs, since he owns one lol.

Yes I know. He has a few on evos too. I will make threads for those as well. BUt I don't want to flood the forums. Stick to the topic of the thread for each one.

Is it bad to say I don't really like the color of this one? But I do agree with him, I like the JDM front end.

Honestly, I'd stick with one thread for the discussion of all the cars he reviews. And I know, I've watched all the EVO ones, and surprised he said he loved them all. And that WW EVO X he did...pure sex lol.

Agreed. Please stick to one thread so I can just follow one lol. But I do like the JDM front end too

New one is here.

He talks about his car now that it is at 45K miles.

I have to say I never was a mustang fan. Even the older ones were to flashy for my taste. It doe sound nice though. But then again.... So does to new GTO tuned correctly ;P

I actually like the newer Mustangs. Love the color of his as well.

New video is up. I am by no means a 240 fanboy, but I do like the way this S14 looks. The only thing I would change on it would be to take the comic book theme he has on his hood and the transformers logo off the one mirror and the front mount. Other then that, very well built car.

Honestly, I'd stick with one thread for the discussion of all the cars he reviews. And I know, I've watched all the EVO ones, and surprised he said he loved them all. And that WW EVO X he did...pure sex lol.

I REALLY wanted to buy a WW Evo because of that exact video lol, I really wanted to do a similar setup as that guy with the black fmic, that car was just incredible

I have to say I never was a mustang fan. Even the older ones were to flashy for my taste. It doe sound nice though. But then again.... So does to new GTO tuned correctly ;P

GTOs are actually pretty awesome lol, no one really talks about them too much but they're definitely quick, especially for a Pontiac

What about an old MR2? Tis my passion to work on one of those.

What about an old MR2? Tis my passion to work on one of those.

When you say old MR2, are you talking about the ones from the late 80's or the one from the mid 90s? I'd rather have the mid 90s one with the turbo motor.

When you say old MR2, are you talking about the ones from the late 80's or the one from the mid 90s? I'd rather have the mid 90s one with the turbo motor.

The latter. Duh.

GTOs are actually pretty awesome lol, no one really talks about them too much but they're definitely quick, especially for a Pontiac

I really like the sound and pull of the GTO. And to make it even better is that it looks like a sleeper when you pull up next to it like the G6

Well guys and gals.

There is another review out and it is for the Ford Turbo Coup Thunderbird.

Thoughts?

I am pretty sure my friend had one of these. He loved it.

The Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupe...the bastard child of all the cars lol. I think its a badass (underrated) car. Even though it only has 17x horsepower, I bet it's still fun to drive.

that 240 though....

Fox Body Mustang!

Not really a fan of the look of this car but it is loud. Plus it is on Eibachs like mine :P

BAM Shelby Cobra at 705 Horsepower

Honestly this thing sounds amazing........ it is still a mustang........... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hang self.

I'm not a mustang fan but I do agree that it sounds sweet

Coyote 5.0 time!

Saw one of these at a show this weekend and it was lowered a bit. Still a nice look. But to me it is still a mustang.

Ice ice baby...

lols

New review is up.